+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM 0008 - Dependants form

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
What about the note on the next page that says dont mention pr and citizens? Thats where i am confused.
Since the traditional printed page of this form is very explicit and clear and the web version a test or pilot project with contradictory instructions, i would do exactly as i originally said.

If you do not want to risk it, then the pilot project is probably not for you and you can apply by mail.

(Obviously would be helpful hopefully to provide this feedback to ircc.)

sss19sap

Dec 17, 2016

and when i go to add dependents.....here it says dont add children who are already PR or citizens of Canada. the first note contradict the next note.
thats why i am not sure what to do. I am trying to apply through the online portal.
I have the same question. I am the sole single sponsor and I have a sister (not a sponsor) who is also PR (Both 28 plus age). Do we need to provide our information in the "Dependant" section (technically we are not dependant but then they ask us to list all family members!). Any help or advice is appreciated.

Defend

Feb 9, 2022
Anyone applied using this online pilot project? Did you fill dependant children who are already PR or citizen, or not? And what's with consideration of your application?