+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Imcomplete Question; Advice needed!

I

iarblue

Berti just state she was and what she was doing if sh worked from Jan 2001 to Jan 2002 and Jan2002 to Jan 2003 unemployed June 2004 traveled to Canada to visit spous stayed till July 2004 returned to home country and if she traveled to another place for work she must include that so ex. Jan 2002 employed by ------- to Jan 2004 but she traveled for work in july 2003 for two weeks to Dubia she needs to state that.
Just give detailed info ok,if you have supporting documents for some of it send it if not dont they dont expect you to keep flight recipots for 10 years but if you have a passport with stamps from other countries in it for times she traveled copy hem send them all BY COURIER. FED EX is the best for immigration/

Berti

Star Member
Sep 16, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I've sent in 4 pages of the form filled out in detail and a cover letter explaining what I've sent in, as I used a fax to do so and wanted to make sure that it was clear to the receiver what was being delivered on the fax, I also emailed the forms in as well just to be sure.

I did not send in any supporting documents, as it stated that if required, but no one asked for any so i didn't bother sending any in, however I have yet to receive a confirmation letter from the Canadian Embassy in Vienna, the problem is that this Saturday is the deadline for the whole thing and I'm afraid if i had not sent in all that was asked the date passes that my application will get refused?

Any insight on to this will be helpful.

I

iarblue

Bertie they never reply to tell you if they recieved it.If you faxed it to the number they gave you and you also emailed it they likely got it.Dont worry and if you cant stop worrying send them an email asking for assurance they got the info they will email you back on their time.