+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

If you need help!!

Ravjot Kang

Apr 23, 2018
Punjab
now I understand, you left that part out of your name been imprinted on it. No cause for alarm.. trying linking your offline application on online and see the exact update or wait for a few days.. they will surely update you
Bro i have linked it already. The the info i m sharing is from the GC key account. There was a message about final decision. And pdf file for pp request

Ravjot Kang

Apr 23, 2018
Punjab
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details. Help - Final decision

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details. Help - Final decision
send a case specific enquiry telling them that you have already submitted your passport. If they realize that it is an error then they will update your account in few days but dont delay sending a case specific enquiry.

Shivahari

Apr 13, 2018
Hlw everyone
I need a help.
I got rejection one time now I apply for sept intake..Following are the reason of rejection:
Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications,previous studies,employment,level of establishment,language abilities,or your future prospects and plans.
Is it necessary to mention rejection reason in sop??
Please help me.

Shivahari

Apr 13, 2018
I have completed Bsc microbiology & I have taken medical office administration course so plz tell me this course is my subest related or not

Anas717

Star Member
May 24, 2018
I got admission in Royal roads university masters program for September 2018 intake. The total tuition fee is $32000 for 18 months.

I have maintained a minimum of $32000 in the bank account for the last 4 months. I know we are supposed to show tuition fee +$10000.

The CIC website says that you can show money using your bank statement or tuition fees already paid.

Now my question is if I pay $10000 in tuition fee to the university. Then do I have to show the remaining tuition fees ($22000) + $ 10000 living costs = $32000? Is that correct?

So you can either pay the tuition fees or show in your bank account? Is that correct?

Also do we need to show 1 year tuition fee or 2 years tuition fees ?

Thanks

Kalebwayne123@

Feb 20, 2018
i am kaleb applied for a study permit to canada i had an acceptance letter to study computer systems technology at cambrian college sudbury ontario it was refused based on these reasons well am a student who just graduated of high school and i had a six months course at a computing school ryt after graduating at ipmc college of technology post secondary institute am being sponsored by my aunt since mom business involves a lot of travelling so she not basically around so have been living with my aunt for my awhole educational life but my mom supports with money and i have a lil sister who also is currently in high school my dad passed away and i have not worked a day in my life my family caters for me i showed a bank statement from my aunty of 60,ooocad i dnt knw what to do wandering if you guys could help me but these are the reasons for refusal i have paid half of the tuition fees requested by the school and am just 19 and tuition is 14,000cad advanced diploma

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
• Pursuant to paragraph 220(a) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue.
• Pursuant to paragraph 220(b) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to maintain yourself and any family members who are accompanying you during your proposed period of study.
• Pursuant to paragraph 220(c) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and
available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the cost of transporting yourself and any family members who are accompanying you to and from Canada.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.
Register

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
i am kaleb applied for a study permit to canada i had an acceptance letter to study computer systems technology at cambrian college sudbury ontario it was refused based on these reasons well am a student who just graduated of high school and i had a six months course at a computing school ryt after graduating at ipmc college of technology post secondary institute am being sponsored by my aunt since mom business involves a lot of travelling so she not basically around so have been living with my aunt for my awhole educational life but my mom supports with money and i have a lil sister who also is currently in high school my dad passed away and i have not worked a day in my life my family caters for me i showed a bank statement from my aunty of 60,ooocad i dnt knw what to do wandering if you guys could help me but these are the reasons for refusal i have paid half of the tuition fees requested by the school and am just 19 and tuition is 14,000cad advanced diploma

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
• Pursuant to paragraph 220(a) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue.
• Pursuant to paragraph 220(b) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to maintain yourself and any family members who are accompanying you during your proposed period of study.
• Pursuant to paragraph 220(c) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and
available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the cost of transporting yourself and any family members who are accompanying you to and from Canada.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.
Register
It could be sponsor problem if the relevant documents were not submitted. order a gcms report from caipsgcms.com to get the internal notes of the visa officer. Apart from your aunt's bank statement your mother should also try to show some funds.

Reactions: Kalebwayne123@

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Hlw everyone
I need a help.
I got rejection one time now I apply for sept intake..Following are the reason of rejection:
Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications,previous studies,employment,level of establishment,language abilities,or your future prospects and plans.
Is it necessary to mention rejection reason in sop??
Please help me.
Yes, you need to mention it in your SOP and try to go for a course that matched or relates with your previous studies

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
I got admission in Royal roads university masters program for September 2018 intake. The total tuition fee is $32000 for 18 months.

I have maintained a minimum of $32000 in the bank account for the last 4 months. I know we are supposed to show tuition fee +$10000.

The CIC website says that you can show money using your bank statement or tuition fees already paid.

Now my question is if I pay $10000 in tuition fee to the university. Then do I have to show the remaining tuition fees ($22000) + $ 10000 living costs = $32000? Is that correct?

So you can either pay the tuition fees or show in your bank account? Is that correct?

Also do we need to show 1 year tuition fee or 2 years tuition fees ?

Thanks
You have to pay more than +$10k if your total tuition is $32k, you should pay half of it or more, or the exact requested tuition fees for the first year required of you by the school

After paying your fees, you still need to show more funds including the +$10k for living expenses

if you show both your tuition fees and funds for living expenses only, you might stand a chance but the chances is ultimately slim. A sufficient funds in your account give pace, strength, and power to your application approval

its advisable after showing the +$10k for living expenses and the required first year tuition fees by the school, show more sufficient funds but avoiding a huge deposits at an instant

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria

Register
First, you should request for a gcms notes

your documents was actually incomplete or incoherent and unconvincing to the VO. You should sit to come with a common convincing strategy if you reapplying

You mom should act as your sponsor and your aunt should be your cosponsor, both of them should show their bank statements

Yo should prepare a very strong SOP this time with proofs to back your claims

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
I have completed Bsc microbiology & I have taken medical office administration course so plz tell me this course is my subest related or not
Is there no PG diploma or master's program?

Ravjot Kang

Apr 23, 2018
Punjab
send a case specific enquiry telling them that you have already submitted your passport. If they realize that it is an error then they will update your account in few days but dont delay sending a case specific enquiry.
can you tell me how much time immigration take to send conformation mail?? after getting approval on GCkEY account online