+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

If you need help!!

excitedme

Apr 15, 2015
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
02-02-2018
this forum has been of great help to me. from when i was applying for study permit, post graduate work permit and my PR application.

I am giving back and would answer any question to the best of my ability.

thanks and good luck in your journeys

:);)

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Sir can please give the information regarding sport Shaw college
Bad school - pick a different school. It's a private career college which means you will not qualify for a Post Graduate Work Permit once you are done.

excitedme

Apr 15, 2015
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
02-02-2018
Sir will i br able to get 3 yr pgwp if i do 2 one year courses back to back.
i have seen people do that and get a 3 yr PGWP. i have also seen others where they were given 8months based on the last one year alone. but consider the cost of both programs together and compare with the cost of a two year program. ultimately the decision is yours

Sreekuttan8

Feb 22, 2018
Thank you sir for your reply. How is suply chain and bussiness management courses do they have good job markets?

Ballack

Apr 14, 2018
Hello Boss.
Can I get a masters degree within the field of engeering or technology from any university in Canada with a second class lower degree in software engineering
Thanks

excitedme

Apr 15, 2015
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
02-02-2018
Thank you sir for your reply. How is suply chain and bussiness management courses do they have good job markets?
i have not taken supply chain management courses to know what its like. there a couple of schools offering that program. to determine what the job market is like for that field i will suggest you go to: www.indeed.ca and type in the job tile/role. the results can give you an idea of the job market for that.

excitedme

Apr 15, 2015
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
02-02-2018
Hello Boss.
Can I get a masters degree within the field of engeering or technology from any university in Canada with a second class lower degree in software engineering
Thanks
its hard to tell if this is possible or not. every year is different due to the number of applications and they quality of the candidates(grades). some years are more competitive than others. pick 4 universities offering the engineering program you want and take a look at the requirements for each of them.
then apply. its the only way.

Reactions: Ballack

AstronomyNut

Jan 24, 2018
In your opinion does age play a role? I'm 31 years old and going for a masters degree. I do not have any masters or equivalent degrees before. I have bachelors from the UK in 2011 (same field). I had a good GPA (First Class), IELTS of 7.5 and I have worked in the specialization I seek in my masters for over 7 years. I have, of course, outlined that in my SOP. Financed by my employer and I'm bound to come back to work for them for 2-3 years (full disclosure however: its a public limited company but my father is a major shareholder)

My concern is that they may deny me based on the grounds that I'm not a bona fide student since I'm 31.

Ballack

Apr 14, 2018
its hard to tell if this is possible or not. every year is different due to the number of applications and they quality of the candidates(grades). some years are more competitive than others. pick 4 universities offering the engineering program you want and take a look at the requirements for each of them.
then apply. its the only way.
Thanks boss

excitedme

Apr 15, 2015
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
02-02-2018
In your opinion does age play a role? I'm 31 years old and going for a masters degree. I do not have any masters or equivalent degrees before. I have bachelors from the UK in 2011 (same field). I had a good GPA (First Class), IELTS of 7.5 and I have worked in the specialization I seek in my masters for over 7 years. I have, of course, outlined that in my SOP. Financed by my employer and I'm bound to come back to work for them for 2-3 years (full disclosure however: its a public limited company but my father is a major shareholder)

My concern is that they may deny me based on the grounds that I'm not a bona fide student since I'm 31.
in my opinion age has nothing got to do with it. as long as you explain in your SOP how the masters is in line with your career progression and explain any gaps you will be fine.

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria

Sure NO.. age does not play any factor as long as Masters or PhD is concerned. I will advise you not to worry about your age and worry more on putting a more appropriate documents in getting your SP.

I have seen someone of 40+ but still got SP for a Masters program

Rojaj16

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
Hello Sir, I am 28 years old. I have completed Bsc (IT3 years degree) with 89% in 2011 and 6.5 in IELTS academic recently. I have total of 6.5 years experience in IT field without any gap. I wanted to do masters or post graduate program in Canada . Could please suggest me if IAM eligible to apply ? Is there are possibility to get study permit ? Thanks in advance.

excitedme

Apr 15, 2015
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
02-02-2018
Hello Sir, I am 28 years old. I have completed Bsc (IT3 years degree) with 89% in 2011 and 6.5 in IELTS academic recently. I have total of 6.5 years experience in IT field without any gap. I wanted to do masters or post graduate program in Canada . Could please suggest me if IAM eligible to apply ? Is there are possibility to get study permit ? Thanks in advance.
i cannot tell whether or not you will get a study permit/ school. the admissions depend on the individual school requirements and their minimum language cuttof. have you looked into any schools at all.