+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

If you need help!!

Gurwinder23

Feb 15, 2018
Hlo everyone..
Can someone plz tell me the procedure to change non spp college to spp college.nd is it possible to change college after arriving college before 1 semester and refund procedure. Nd how can we get offer letter in same or next intake.
Plz reply its very important...

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
ok man thanks.so can get offer from same university or i can change college as well..if i get offer then i should apply for student permit extension. all this i have to do before my visa expire or before my first course ends????
yes you either choose to do another course in same school or in another, the choice and your opinion will decide that

its advisable to get a new offer letter from your prospective new school before reapplying for an extension so with the new offer letter date will be use to extend the validity of your study permit in Canada, and also to avoid having a break in your studies which would make you ineligible for a PGWP

Reactions: Ravjot Kang

yashkant

May 23, 2018
Hello forum members
My profile
10th - 89.82%
+2 - 79%
B.com (2015) - 54%
Ielts bands overall 7 (L-7.5,R-7,W-6.5.5,S-7.5)
experience of 3 years in arena of finance
I am from India and I am planning to apply for International business management in seneca and sheridan
Is there any chance to get refusal?

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Hello forum members
My profile
10th - 89.82%
+2 - 79%
B.com (2015) - 54%
Ielts bands overall 7 (L-7.5,R-7,W-6.5.5,S-7.5)
experience of 3 years in arena of finance
I am from India and I am planning to apply for International business management in seneca and sheridan
Is there any chance to get refusal?
apart from business management, is there no other course that closely relates to finance?

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
Hi,

I have a confusion regarding part time
work between the time period of getting official transcript and completion of full time studies,
I am continuing working on my SIN for last one and half year now i have done my studies and my college will take about a month to generate my final transcript so can I continue working on SIN ( part time ) during this period or should I stop working on SIN ?

I have not applied for a pgwp yet

Replies will be highly appreciated

Thanks

Ravjot Kang

Apr 23, 2018
Punjab
Guys i got a email that my account is updated then i checked On my account i got a message today this morning at 6:30 am.
Final decision Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details.

This means i got the visa?????:confused:

i have not
received any other mail . there is message on CIC ACCOUNT & PDF FILE READS....
This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on
your application. We require your passport to finalize processing your application.

so any idea whats happening ??o_O

My application is offline paper based and my passport are already submitted !!!!! so why they asking for passport.

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Guys i got a email that my account is updated then i checked On my account i got a message today this morning at 6:30 am.
Final decision Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details.

This means i got the visa?????:confused:

i have not
received any other mail . there is message on CIC ACCOUNT & PDF FILE READS....
This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on
your application. We require your passport to finalize processing your application.

so any idea whats happening ??o_O

My application is offline paper based and my passport are already submitted !!!!! so why they asking for passport.
This is unusual, and the applicant whom that letter is meant for will be waiting anxiously for it. I think its a professional error

Since you did an offline application, my advise will be for you to go to the Vfs office you submitted to make further enquiry and complaint to see if there will be any pointer or send a CSE to CIC to see if there will be response

I think since you did an offline application, you will still receive a dispatched message from the Vfs but its worrisome to see you go through such suspense.

Don't worry, you will get the visa, just be hopeful. That message was not meant to be yours

Reactions: Ravjot Kang

Ravjot Kang

Apr 23, 2018
Punjab
This is unusual, and the applicant whom that letter is meant for will be waiting anxiously for it. I think its a professional error

Since you did an offline application, my advise will be for you to go to the Vfs office you submitted to make further enquiry and complaint to see if there will be any pointer or send a CSE to CIC to see if there will be response

I think since you did an offline application, you will still receive a dispatched message from the Vfs but its worrisome to see you go through such suspense.

Don't worry, you will get the visa, just be hopeful. That message was not meant to be yours
I think you didn’t understood. My application is paper based. But i have linked it online. In GCKey. Account. There was a message under check status option.

It was a pdf file. Which I downloaded on top it have my UCI number. My application No. ( Same I received in Student acknowledgement letter).
In pdf file its written. Decision has been made on your application. We require your passport for further processing.

My constant say. As u have linked it online. You got update over there earlier

Ravjot Kang

Apr 23, 2018
Punjab

If it was ment for some onle else. What about that. Passport request letter ??? Which have my name. Uci application no.

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
If it was ment for some onle else. What about that. Passport request letter ??? Which have my name. Uci application no.
now I understand, you left that part out of your name been imprinted on it. No cause for alarm.. trying linking your offline application on online and see the exact update or wait for a few days.. they will surely update you

Howaito

Jul 6, 2017
Hello
I am an English teacher and I have applied to take CELTA training in Canada this summer.
The CELTA is a certified license to teach English for adults. so it fits my professional career and work experience.
I an Egyptian citizen but I work in Saudi Arabia, however I applied online and it got reviewed by the IRC in Riyadh,Saudi Arabia
I have given all papers and bank statements with over 10000 dollars, the course is only 2500 dollars.
also showed them work experience and certificates, PLUS my 5 years valid USA visa....
and the still refused for the dumbest most useless reasons ever. I a starting to believe Canada refusues visas for money.....
these are the reasons please give me advice,

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.

WHICH IS FUNNY BECAUSE I SHOWED THEM A VALID RESIDENCY CARD WITHIN SAUDI ARABIA AND MY ENTRY VISA!!!!

help please, thank you