+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

If you need help!!

arya.ayush8

Star Member
May 11, 2018
I am an indian and i got admission from concordia university and i am confused to under what checklist should i use to apply spp, general or university checklist ? and i have seen that in spp list the name of concordia is not present so i am not able to apply in that. whenever i go to canada visa site and download application package for india . they gave me general, spp and university checklist ? all the checklist does i have to fill all of these checklist or only one ? i am confused

Kalyangurramkondu

Dec 24, 2017
hello

my visa got rejected today and my classes will start June 11th 2018 and last date to classes July 10th so can i reapply the visa like paper process. the reason I got refused is the purpose of visit.

. I am not satisfied that you are a bona fide temporary student who will leave Canada following completion of your studies pursuant to section R216 (1)(b) of IRPA. Refused

so kindly help on this .can i reapply the visa now and what should be strong to show while applying the visa.

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
hello

my visa got rejected today and my classes will start June 11th 2018 and last date to classes July 10th so can i reapply the visa like paper process. the reason I got refused is the purpose of visit.

. I am not satisfied that you are a bona fide temporary student who will leave Canada following completion of your studies pursuant to section R216 (1)(b) of IRPA. Refused

so kindly help on this .can i reapply the visa now and what should be strong to show while applying the visa.
you've to write to the school to notify them of your refusal and attached the refusal letter and seek to defer your admission to the next intake

Its advisable before you reapply, you should request for your gcms notes to know the exact reasons in short details you were refused so you can put your application in place next when you reapply. It takes a month to get to you

Purpose of Visiting could mean anything from Weak SOP, Course Mismatch or Irrelevancy, Program Type, Incomplete Documents etc

What submitted application documents did you show, and what was your academic profile? State them out

Reactions: PARAM-

Kalyangurramkondu

Dec 24, 2017
you've to write to the school to notify them of your refusal and attached the refusal letter and seek to defer your admission to the next intake

Its advisable before you reapply, you should request for your gcms notes to know the exact reasons in short details you were refused so you can put your application in place next when you reapply. It takes a month to get to you

Purpose of Visiting could mean anything from Weak SOP, Course Mismatch or Irrelevancy, Program Type, Incomplete Documents etc

What submitted application documents did you show, and what was your academic profile? State them out
Thank you but stil i think have time to reapply last date july 10th 2018 so i can apply right??

Ravjot Kang

Apr 23, 2018
Punjab
hi... i want to ask can i apply for work permit after one year of study in Canada... i will be studying in POST DEGREE FULL TIME CERTIFICATE COURSE AT YORK U. i have bachelor degree in India. so can i get work permit after one year of study.

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
hi... i want to ask can i apply for work permit after one year of study in Canada... i will be studying in POST DEGREE FULL TIME CERTIFICATE COURSE AT YORK U. i have bachelor degree in India. so can i get work permit after one year of study.
sure you can apply for a PGWP after 1yr of study but be aware that you can only get 8months of WP as your study was less than 2yrs, so if you intend to stay longer you can go for a 2yrs program or do another 1yr course making 2yrs to qualify for a 3yrs PGWP

Reactions: Ravjot Kang

Ravjot Kang

Apr 23, 2018
Punjab
sure you can apply for a PGWP after 1yr of study but be aware that you can only get 8months of WP as your study was less than 2yrs, so if you intend to stay longer you can go for a 2yrs program or do another 1yr course making 2yrs to qualify for a 3yrs PGWP
ok thanks for the reply..do my course will end in june 2019.. so can you tell what will be the procedure to extend my visa for one more year bcz i will get visa for one year now.

what are the steps ??? after first year

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
ok thanks for the reply..do my course will end in june 2019.. so can you tell what will be the procedure to extend my visa for one more year bcz i will get visa for one year now.

what are the steps ??? after first year
same way you applied for a study permit just that this time you are looking to apply for an extension, and doing another 1yr course, you will need the new offer letter which will be included for the extension

Reactions: Ravjot Kang

Ravjot Kang

Apr 23, 2018
Punjab
same way you applied for a study permit just that this time you are looking to apply for an extension, and doing another 1yr course, you will need the new offer letter which will be included for the extension
ok man thanks.so can get offer from same university or i can change college as well..if i get offer then i should apply for student permit extension. all this i have to do before my visa expire or before my first course ends????