+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

If you have done MBA from India, do not opt for ECA from WES

Kevin044

Jan 4, 2021
Hi Apoorva - As far as I know, CES (I got mine evaluated from CES) and IQAS (A classmate of mine went with IQAS) give Masters for Indian MBA. IQAS takes longer than CES for evaluation though. I suggest you read about both these agencies in the forum and choose the one best suited for you.

Yes - once you get a masters evaluation from a different agency, you can update your EE profile and you will get the additional points.
Hi,

I did my MBA from Christ University and i have sent to CES for my ECA. Will i get a master's equivalency?
Also, isn't it enough to just evaluate my master's degree? (That is what was mentioned on the CES website)

hello_sgk

Jan 4, 2021
Hi All

If I have submitted my application to IQES/CES, do i have to wait (8-20 Weeks) till i get my certification from there before i apply in the pool? Or can i do it concurrently with the best case assumption

Divya87

Feb 29, 2020
Hello, hope you are doing well. I have applied for ECA from WES. I did MBA from Osmania University. Do you think it'll be considered as masters degree equivalent to Canada?
Hi I'm in the same situation I did my MBA from osmania university hence I would like to know your result what the WES has declared for your MBA? Is it considered as masters or diploma? Kindly answer to my query

shrgupta

Feb 12, 2021
Hi All,

I have below 2 degrees:
1. Bachelor's of Technology (4 years)
2. Executive Management Programme from the Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (1 year)

I got my ECA done from WES and I am not satisfied with the final report.
They evaluated it as a Bachelor's degree (4 years) and did not consider my executive program.

Any idea if I get the evaluation done from IQAS, will they consider it as "Two Or more degree certificates"?

Anybody faced a similar situation?

Request your help. Thanks!

RKTK

Mar 12, 2021
Will Online MBA from a recognized university in USA be considered by WES as Canadian equivalent for Master's ?

Josh0310

Jun 12, 2021
Hi. Is distance learning MBA from Anna university and Madras university recognised as equivalent to Canadian Masters degree ? Thanks.

sanmatijatale

Mar 21, 2021
Hi everyone,

I have done PGDM from an autonomous institute in India. Are per my research PGDM is not considered 2 year degree equivalent to MBA in Canada. So, I am planning for a MBA program from an institute which is university affiliated(*University comes under the WES approved list). Will IQAS or any other authority consider this degree as 2 year canadian MBA equivalent?

shalini92

Jul 19, 2021
Hi,
Do I need to get both B.Tech and MBA degree evaluated from IQAS or should I get only the MBA degree evaluated? I did my MBA in Finance from SIMS.

shalini92

Jul 19, 2021
isn't it going to increase the evaluation time. Also, what is the benfit to get both degrees evaluated when IQAS mention to get the highest degree evaluated.Please help to remove the confusion.

Khaja khan

Aug 21, 2019
isn't it going to increase the evaluation time. Also, what is the benfit to get both degrees evaluated when IQAS mention to get the highest degree evaluated.
In order to get your highest, u need to send UG as well. Anyways it will rake 6-7 months for u.
U can get evaluaton for highest degree,but they need ur UG documents as well.
I sent in 2019 September, i received on March 2020.

Jul 24, 2021
Hi,

I have done my Master of Management Studies (MMS) from Mumbai University and wanted to now which ECA body (apart from WES) can give master's equivalency for my degree based on the past experiences of candidates who sought the assessment from bodies such as CES/ICES/ICAS/IQAS?

Looking for the most promising options here which can provide results in a timely manner too.

Please pour in your suggestions to help me choose the right body. Thanks in advance for all your help and kind gestures.
Hi,

Did you get any concrete answer for this?