+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

If you have done MBA from India, do not opt for ECA from WES

manish41711

Star Member
Jan 11, 2019
Hi All,

I received my ECA report from CES today and the Canadian equivalency has been mentioned as shown below -

Can you please clarify if I can claim points for Masters equivalency based on this report?

Thank you!
What college you did you MBA from?

Prashanth1227

Nov 11, 2019
Some of my friends have got their ECA done from University of Toronto. They received full equivalency.. SoI would suggest you to opt for that instead of stupid WES
If I am applying for CES for Master's equivalency, do I need to just send my masters transcripts or also send my bachelor's transcripts.? I've completed my masters (2 years) from Osmania University, India.

Prashanth1227

Nov 11, 2019
I submitted the application and transcripts around Dec 15th. I got the PDF via email yesterday, so almost 3 months time. This also included a couple of weeks of winter holidays around Christmas/ New Year time.

Also, since submitting my application there was no change in status till last week. Since last Sunday, status got updated on a daily basis and I received the PDF yesterday.

Do let me know if you need any further details.
If I am applying for CES for Master's equivalency, do I need to just send my masters transcripts or also send my bachelor's transcripts.? I've completed my masters (2 years) from Osmania University, India.

Reactions: manish41711

AqMarine

Dec 5, 2019
Hi All,

I received my ECA report from CES today and the Canadian equivalency has been mentioned as shown below -

Can you please clarify if I can claim points for Masters equivalency based on this report?

Thank you!
Hi All,

Thank you!
Hi maheshmit,

Thanks for sharing the screen shot. Can you please clarify what was your graduation degree?

I have done MBA from Gujarat University after 3 years of graduation (BSc). I want to know if CES will consider my MBA as masters or not?

I'll greatly appreciate any help with this, please do reply!

Thanks!

Arin1611

Dec 4, 2019
Alright, thanks. I guess ces will take around 3 months...
One last question, I am IMI pass out, applied to ices for evaluation. Though I have pgdm but aiu and aicte deem it equivalent to mba. Would you have any idea whether ices will provide masters for this?
Did u get masters equivalency? If yes which one did u go for?

maheshmit

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi maheshmit,

Thanks for sharing the screen shot. Can you please clarify what was your graduation degree?

I have done MBA from Gujarat University after 3 years of graduation (BSc). I want to know if CES will consider my MBA as masters or not?

I'll greatly appreciate any help with this, please do reply!

Thanks!
My bachelors degree is engineering. Actually, CES does not need your bachelors to evaluate your Masters.

AqMarine

Dec 5, 2019
My bachelors degree is engineering. Actually, CES does not need your bachelors to evaluate your Masters.
That's great, thanks for the reply!
So from what I understand, CES gives masters equivalency to MBA from recognized state University unlike WES which only considers MBA from IIM as masters equivalent. Am I correct? Also, in your case how long did CES take?

maheshmit

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
That's great, thanks for the reply!
So from what I understand, CES gives masters equivalency to MBA from recognized state University unlike WES which only considers MBA from IIM as masters equivalent. Am I correct? Also, in your case how long did CES take?
Yes, you are correct. CES took 3 months to finish my evaluation.

Sidd@92

Dec 13, 2019
Hi,
I have done my MBA (2 years) from IIFT in India. The degree says MBA and not PGDM. I think WES is giving MBA equivalency to One year diploma and not Masters Program. I want to know if i do my ECA from CES will they give Masters equivalency to India MBA? Also, is it fine if i do ECA only for my Masters degree (MBA) and not for Bachelors (Btech)?

Maik

Star Member
Oct 12, 2019
Hi all,
I have done masters in microbiology, full time from university of Madras . I did my eca through Wes . However they didn't accept masters and reviewed it as 4 years bachelor's and 1 year PG diploma . Am losing 7 points on my EE profile . Can i go through ces to evaluate . Will they accept my masters.
Kindly shed some light on this regard

joker2209

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
I have done MBA from University business school, Panjab University
I applied for wes and got double degree
Which institute should i.apply for with minimal time and can get MBA equivalency??
Iqes,icas or anything else

Last edited: