Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
NOCA2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
I had only made changes 2 days back, So maybe the system was really slow and sent that update message today :-(

I haven't seen anyone else saying that they have got an ITA ??

cosgrec

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
theshak said:
Everyone is talking about receiving a message to say they got an ITA, surely we should also get a message to say if we have not made the cut as well.

It sounds bad but I would rather know than not know if I didn't make it. This means I will have to go back to my company and say "LMIA please *sticks hand out*".
I don't think that who ever did not received an ITA will receive an email - The draw is continued periodically every 2 weeks after the first draw. Only if you haven't received an ITA within a full year, your account is expired and you have to renew it.

fl_pie

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
theshak said:
do you have a link?
If everyone will keep refreshing the link all the time, it may well bring their website down. :)

cosgrec

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
gary.bhanot said:
I had only made changes 2 days back, So maybe the system was really slow and sent that update message today :-(

I haven't seen anyone else saying that they have got an ITA ??
I would assume that this is the case. No ITA.

cosgrec

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
sumairak said:
Don't forget guys CIC will update their page first about the factors on the basis they are sending invitations.
Keep checking express entry draw page.
Can somebody provide a link?

theshak

Star Member
Jan 19, 2015
fl_pie said:
If everyone will keep refreshing the link all the time, it may well bring their website down. :)
If we do fuck up the website with load issue it is kind of the CIC's fault lol. They have not exactly been transparent have they? lol.

canadaian lover

Mar 25, 2013
Guys plz help me.

I have a question about express entry profile making, if some body applied for FSW in December 2014 and definitely not allotted any UCI no. then in EE profile in the column of do u applied before this EE to canada? what should we write? either Yes or No & if write no then do u think its false statement?
& if write yes then don't have UCI no? so can we fill this column?

Kindly answer my question its urgent for me.

Regards,
canadian lover

betorocks

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
theshak said:
If we do *censored word* up the website with load issue it is kind of the CIC's fault lol. They have not exactly been transparent have they? lol.
It would seem as you guys where plotting a DoS (Denial of Service) jajajajaj

GrantM

Jul 4, 2014
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
Nomination.....
28-10-2014
AOR Received.
19-11-2014
Med's Request
14-01-2015
Med's Done....
09-02-2015
Passport Req..
04-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-03-2015
gary.bhanot said:
Hi friends,

I just got an email from CIC saying that my account has been updated, but i don't see anything updated. Maybe this is the sign that they are updating few things as some of you can recall, they always send 2 emails within an hour whenever there is a new message.
I got the same email and I haven't touched my account since early Jan.

sumairak

Jul 18, 2014
US
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
In process
Nomination.....
Saskatchewan
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
theshak said:
do you have a link?
Here is the link. I am using mobile right now. Its little tough to copy paste link here but I tried for you guys.:) hope it helps.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/draws.asp