+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

If You did'nt Hear Anything From Your Visa Office . Caipsnotes Is The Best Way.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OmMona said:
Dear Captain and other respected members
please guide me if I need to apply for CAIPS at this stage. I have emailed London VO last week regarding the lateness of my 2nd AOR and I got this reply:

Dear Madam / Sir,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Your documents have been received and placed on file.

No further action is required by you at this time. We will contact you again if we require further information or when we are ready to proceed to the next stage of your application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

Do you think it is wise to apply for caipsnote now? (as yet, I did not get my 2nd AOR and it is almost 5 months since I sent my full documents)

Regards
Its up to you but its my personal experience Caips notes are very usefull for our case. (detailed and accurate)

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
staralihaider said:
Its up to you but its my personal experience Caips notes are very usefull for our case. (detailed and accurate)
Yes, Starlihaider,
I agree with you. In my case Caips has helped me to know they made many mistakes in my file and ask me for police certificate for countries i only visited and other mistakes, after receiving caips was advice to write to visa officer.

I have written already.

Waiting then

arlnr

Star Member
Mar 25, 2010
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2009
Doc's Request.
June2009
Nomination.....
July 2009
AOR Received.
July 2009
IELTS Request
August 2009
File Transfer...
In process Since March 11 2010
Med's Request
Feb 8 2012
Med's Done....
March 27 2012 and received April 2 2012
Interview........
November 29 2011
Passport Req..
May 28 2012
Hello Mates
My relative was not in a position in good financial establishment because he didn't get any job after his residing in CA from 2009
That's why they are assuming that my relative is not capable to support me with financial assistance for my economic solvency.
They also concerned with my IELTS score S-6 L-6.5 R-5.5 and W-5 which is not enough as of their concern to get any job in my NOC related field for my economical solvency in CA.
In that case i replied them that I have enough fund (CAD $ 50000/=) in my personal account for the last three years(with bank statement) which i got from my parents and i have no need for financial assistance from my relative to achieve my economic solvency in CA
However For the last six months my relative was engaged in an internship to gather Canadian Experience in his related experience field.
But they indicates
NOTE THAT UNCLE HAS SECURED A 6 MONTH INTERNSHIP
THIS DOES NOT, IN THIS OFFICER'S OPINION, CONSTITUTE
FINANCIAL ESTABLISHMENT. MORE CLEARLY. THE PA'S UNCLE IS NOT NOW IN A POSITION
TO SUBSTANTIALLY ASSIST THE PA ECONOMICALLY ESTABLISH. ON THE MERITS OF
HAVING SECURED A 6 MONTH INTERNSHIP.

I also have another IELTS (S-6 L-6.5 W-6 R-5.5) score which I didn't submit yet

Now through my CAIPS still they are not satisfied in my explanation with followings

1>REVIEWED EVIDENCE IN TOTALITY. QUESTIONS REMAIN ABOUT PA'S FUNDS,(They are assuming that my bank solvency is a short loan, Is it indicate as loan when someone got money from his parents).
2>Ability to source Uncle as resource in establishment in CDA .
3>English Competencies.
4>And employment.

Now pls suggest me, What would be the best possible feedback regarding this?

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
staralihaider said:
Hi Starlihaider,
If you find a mistake in your Caip Notes can you write to explain to the visa officer? I found so many mistakes in my Caip Notes as my documents are in English and he is a french speaker. He knows very little English. All his notes are in French , good enough i can read french.

My BF'D was 22.1.2011 i am waiting to ordered 2nd Caips notes. I will order in April if i do not hear from them.

thanks

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadaforall said:
Hi Starlihaider,
If you find a mistake in your Caip Notes can you write to explain to the visa officer? I found so many mistakes in my Caip Notes as my documents are in English and he is a french speaker. He knows very little English. All his notes are in French , good enough i can read french.

My BF'D was 22.1.2011 i am waiting to ordered 2nd Caips notes. I will order in April if i do not hear from them.

thanks
Dont worry its your right, you can ask any question to VO about your caipsnotes and case and tell them that you find some mistakes in it.

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
staralihaider said:
Dont worry its your right, you can ask any question to VO about your caipsnotes and case and tell them that you find some mistakes in it.

Thanks for the quick reply.

ruze

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 12, 2010
Doc's Request.
June 24, 2010
AOR Received.
June, 2010 then March, 2011
File Transfer...
October, 2010 IN Process since March 15, 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
July 2014
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
October 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 2014
LANDED..........
next year!
Dear Madam / Sir,

No further action is required by you at this time. We will contact you again if we require further information or when we are ready to proceed to the next stage of your application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

Do you think it is wise to apply for caipsnote now? (as yet, I did not get my 2nd AOR and it is almost 5 months since I sent my full documents)

Regards

OmMona: what happened to your application? have u got ur 2nd AOR ALREADY?

tnx!

ruze

OmMona

Jun 17, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
16-01-2014
Passport Req..
17-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-2-2014
Hi ruze,
No dear I did not get my second AOR, instead I got "decision made" last week in my cease. I am waiting till the end of this month as some of friends on this forum suggest.

Cheers
Om Mona

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OmMona said:
Hi ruze,
No dear I did not get my second AOR, instead I got "decision made" last week in my cease. I am waiting till the end of this month as some of friends on this forum suggest.

Cheers
Om Mona
I think its ERROR.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ruze said:
Dear Madam / Sir,

Yours sincerely,

Regards

OmMona: what happened to your application? have u got ur 2nd AOR ALREADY?

tnx!

ruze
If you apply caipsnotes in the second week of april 2011 it will be helpfull for you.

OmMona

Jun 17, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
16-01-2014
Passport Req..
17-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-2-2014
staralihaider said:
If you apply caipsnotes in the second week of april 2011 it will be helpfull for you.
Many thanks StaraliHaidar,
I will but as been advised by some friends not to apply for caips until 2nd AOR. I am waiting to see if it is error or not.

Cheers

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OmMona said:
Many thanks StaraliHaidar,
I will but as been advised by some friends not to apply for caips until 2nd AOR. I am waiting to see if it is error or not.

Cheers
2nd AOR is not the problem you can get your file no any time just send email to CHC and ask them you 2nd AOR file number and with in 2 weeks they will send you 2nd AOR file number in your electronic email.

many applicant do this same and got file no in email, so you dont worry for this.

OmMona

Jun 17, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
16-01-2014
Passport Req..
17-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-2-2014
staralihaider said:
2nd AOR is not the problem you can get your file no any time just send email to CHC and ask them you 2nd AOR file number and with in 2 weeks they will send you 2nd AOR file number in your electronic email.

many applicant do this same and got file no in email, so you dont worry for this.
Hi Bro,
Is that possible?
First time I know that, will send them email today and will wait. I learned a lot from this forum, I am so grateful for every one of you :)

Cheers
Om Mona

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OmMona said:
Hi Bro,
Is that possible?
First time I know that, will send them email today and will wait. I learned a lot from this forum, I am so grateful for every one of you :)

Cheers
Om Mona
Send them email and after this they will reply you like this with your new file number.

Dear Madam / Sir,

file number XXXXXXXXXX

Your documents have been received and placed on file. Your application has been placed in a queue awaiting review by an officer. No further action is required by you at this time.

We will contact you again if we require further information or when we are ready to proceed to the next stage of your application.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (LIB)

OmMona

Jun 17, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
16-01-2014
Passport Req..
17-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-2-2014
staralihaider said:
Send them email and after this they will reply you like this with your new file number.

Dear Madam / Sir,

file number XXXXXXXXXX

Your documents have been received and placed on file. Your application has been placed in a queue awaiting review by an officer. No further action is required by you at this time.

We will contact you again if we require further information or when we are ready to proceed to the next stage of your application.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (LIB)
Bor,
I emailed them on 2nd Feb, ido you think it is wise to email them again now?

Cheers