+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

If you are coming to Canada and need any assistance, feel free to discuss!

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
Hello everybody here,

I am here after a very long time and a lot of posts here that I just noticed reminded me of my frustration when I applied for visa and had to wait for almost 4 months. Anyways, whoever is coming to Canada 1st time on Summer or Fall and needs any assistance, advise or just need to know about life here, can leave me a msg here or can ask me for my whats-app number.
At last, I wish you all best of luck.

Best regards,
silent3y3s

DanielEcu

Star Member
Apr 13, 2017
Quito, Ecuador
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota, Colombia
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2017
Doc's Request.
VAC - Upfront
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
12-04-2017
Med's Done....
17-04-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
18-04-2017
LANDED..........
Will be 05-07-2017
How kind of you! I just want to know (for now)... I applied through VFS on March 27th and 2 days ago I got the request to do the Medical exams... is it a good sign that things are going well? Or is this just a standard procedure? Thank you!

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
DanielEcu said:
How kind of you! I just want to know (for now)... I applied through VFS on March 27th and 2 days ago I got the request to do the Medical exams... is it a good sign that things are going well? Or is this just a standard procedure? Thank you!
Things are going well for you.

Can I have your whatsapp number, master? :)
Mine is +44 7926413662

abhi.1234

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
I ask this before but not satisfy with there answers hope u can help me i just wanna know ive applied my file on 28th march if i got visa in the end of april or start of may for sept intake can i go on 20th may approx 3months before actually there is concert on 27th of may i wanna attend that and i wanna celebrate my birthday in canada with my friends which is on 3rd june so can i go that early m thinking of carry 2k dollars with me and i have gic too which will help me when i will land and open account they will give me 2000 dollars too

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
abhi.1234 said:
I ask this before but not satisfy with there answers hope u can help me i just wanna know ive applied my file on 28th march if i got visa in the end of april or start of may for sept intake can i go on 20th may approx 3months before actually there is concert on 27th of may i wanna attend that and i wanna celebrate my birthday in canada with my friends which is on 3rd june so can i go that early m thinking of carry 2k dollars with me and i have gic too which will help me when i will land and open account they will give me 2000 dollars too
It is not recommended to arrive too early here.

harleenharry

Nov 18, 2016
silent3y3s said:
It is not recommended to arrive too early here.
Hey then can we go in june? Its realllyyy sooo boring to wait and sit idle at home...i have my relative there..its summer time nd i want to explore areas so how can i show i have enough funds to suppprt myself during this stay? Do i need carry any bank copy

Naumanaftab

May 11, 2017
Hi i was looking for a person like you for help in a lot of things.firstly i wanna know that i am applying for a 4 months course and all fee is required to pay prior to start date.and i also want to apply for OWP of my husband and TRV of my two year old son.So how much funds i need to show for the expenses of us for 4 months stay.Also i am worried about bank account.can i show my father's account for my expenses and my husband's account for his and our son's expenses?please guide i am in a trouble

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Hi i was looking for a person like you for help in a lot of things.firstly i wanna know that i am applying for a 4 months course and all fee is required to pay prior to start date.and i also want to apply for OWP of my husband and TRV of my two year old son.So how much funds i need to show for the expenses of us for 4 months stay.Also i am worried about bank account.can i show my father's account for my expenses and my husband's account for his and our son's expenses?please guide i am in a trouble
Others can comment but first point is that you do not need a study permit for a 4 month course. For such a short course even if you did get a study permit personally would think it unlikely to get a spouse OWP as that might imply staying on beyond the 4 months.

Naumanaftab

May 11, 2017
Actually i am looking for a masters programm in UOM after this 4 month programm infact i have applied to masters in plant science.but start date of english programm is close and i might take time to get accepted to UOM and apply on that base.So what should i do for my english program and for my spose.because i really want to learn english in international environment and also can't live without my husband and son.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Hey then can we go in june? Its realllyyy sooo boring to wait and sit idle at home...i have my relative there..its summer time nd i want to explore areas so how can i show i have enough funds to suppprt myself during this stay? Do i need carry any bank copy
Nothing to stop you going in June as long as you can show you have funds to support yourself given you cannot work until classes start. Be prepared with your documentation , proof of funds and some reasoning for being so early such as looking for accommodation setting up banking and so on. Maybe better towards end June than begin though but is upto you what you feel comfortable with.

The Wise

May 10, 2017
Hello,
I got a rejection for a study permit to Canada. The VO states the following reasons:

1. Employment prospects in country of residence
2. Financial resources and personal assets. (I provided a bank statement of 37000 CAD)
3. Others: Your plan of study is not credible

Is there anyone who has been in this situation before and finally succeeded to get a visa? Or can anyone advise?
My e-mail: fankawal@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Hussain Junejo

Dec 22, 2014
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can you guide me a little regarding luquid funds?
I will be showing CAD$62500 stagnant in my father's account for last two months. Will pay my first semester fees around CAD$10000 before applying for visa. AS CIC requires 4 months of bank stateme, can my 2 months statement be a problem?
1: Should I show other liquid funds as to support that bank statement? (As it will be of only 2months instead of 4)
2: Will cash bonds work? How will I be showing them? Just a photocopy of cash bonds or will they be needed stamped by someone or so?

rajwinder111

Mar 1, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you can go as early as in mid of July, 2017 but decision is yours if you want to come back from airport ..... Officers asked lots of questions and they can refuse your entry if they are not satisfied with your answers.....
Good Luck :)