+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS Result for 3rd March 2018 withheld

Adiddyy

Apr 9, 2018
There is so much injustice in the world. The owners of IELTS are like a Cabal, a coalition that can do no wrong. When they with hold results, they will refer you back to the agreement you signed when submitting an application for the test .When they cancel results, they send a vague and general email. You don't even get a refund.

Unfortunately citizens of top tier countries don't take the exam so whatever is being done presently is only experienced by mostly citizens of developing countries seeking Immigration or an advanced study.

It's unfortunate.

Asharch28

Apr 13, 2018
Hi guys ,I did the test on 3rd of march 2018 and the results was on hold , just yesterday i had an email from them to inform me that the results is canceled !!! what can i do ??
Hello mohamed... I also received the same cancellation email from idp. I am shocked to hear about this reply. I have been receiving email for results withheld but now they replied about cancellation which is not acceptable. What do you think should we write them back and ask for reasons to cancel ??

ankitkaps

Apr 16, 2018
Anyone got result as of now. I gave exam in Mississauga, Canada and still did'nt have any update from ILTTS.

zeshan

Aug 18, 2013
i appeared through IDP on 3rd march 2018 still no update they said result still under investigation.

zeshan

Aug 18, 2013
Dear All,

Any one got his result ....still waiting my result .don't know what to do ...its more than two months now.

Reactions: myputhi

ankitkaps

Apr 16, 2018
Still no update on result neither any update on date when they will declare it. This is really sad, such a big examination and pathetic process.and turnaround.

Reactions: myputhi