+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS Result for 3rd March 2018 withheld

saeed10410

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
Very depressed that my ielts result for 3 March 2018 is withheld. Any one facing the same tensed situation? Why this happened? Any idea? Is this unusual?

Woqi114

Nov 15, 2017
Same is the case with me. It's very disturbing considering the fact that they haven't provided any timeline for the results. Don't know what to do now :(

atefm

Mar 4, 2018
Pretty much same here. Received a generic email saying that my result is being withheld. I am trying to find a pattern here. Please post your details including nationality, location of examination, expected score for each module etc.

I am a Pakistani origin and did my exam in South Africa. I didn't do that well with speaking and writing but I pretty sure I scored close to 9 for reading and listening.

saeed10410

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
Same is the case with me. It's very disturbing considering the fact that they haven't provided any timeline for the results. Don't know what to do now :(
Absolutely it's very nerve racking... But who cares if we are hanging with this depressed situtaion... Clueless with this procedure and seems unfair to set candidates on torture.

Last edited:

Bratzee

Mar 16, 2018
Very depressed that my ielts result for 3 March 2018 is withheld. Any one facing the same tensed situation? Why this happened? Any idea? Is this unusual?
same thing happened with me ....I was told its a routine check but dont know the exact reason I read other forums where it says if there is a band difference of 2 then they might check again ....but not sure if this could be the only reason .

Bratzee

Mar 16, 2018
Absolutely it's very nerve racking... But who cares if we are hanging with this depressed situtaion... Clueless with this procedure and seems unfair to set candidates on torture.
yes absolutely ....they should provide the details as why we are the only one to be picked up and should give as the exact date when the results will be declared

Bratzee

Mar 16, 2018
Companions, Please update if you get any information about this. I will keep updating as well. Thanks
sure .....my friend results received the same email and was told update about the result will be provided on 23rd March ....I am expecting the results to be out on 3rd April

Bratzee

Mar 16, 2018
Pretty much same here. Received a generic email saying that my result is being withheld. I am trying to find a pattern here. Please post your details including nationality, location of examination, expected score for each module etc.

I am a Pakistani origin and did my exam in South Africa. I didn't do that well with speaking and writing but I pretty sure I scored close to 9 for reading and listening.
If there is a band difference of 2 then they might re evaluate it again to check they there is a difference in performance.....but having said they might be other reasons as well which nobody can be sure of .....

Bratzee

Mar 16, 2018
No look like a random procedure for quality control .....so lets hope for the best and prepare for the worst

Bratzee

Mar 16, 2018
absolutley ....13 days wait was big torture ...now to wait another 2-3 weeks or may be more is worst thing ever

Reactions: saeed10410