+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS Result for 3rd March 2018 withheld

saeed10410

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
If the results were withheld it would not be updated online, however it would be deapatxhed to your mailimg address.
OK Allahditta bro can you please tell how long it normally takes to get result if withheld? Its already more than 2 weeks. Did you ever experienced such an instance when your result withheld? Pardon me if you feel this as pretty personal query.

Last edited:

Allahditta

Feb 11, 2018
OK Allahditta bro can you please tell how long it normally takes to get result if withheld? Its already more than 2 weeks. Did you ever experienced such an instance when your result withheld? Pardon me if you feel this as pretty personal query.
Your results should be out by now, did you call you centre to check? It shouldn't take more than 15 days from the due date of your results but again that's 90% of the time. 5 % is more than a month.

auh_ab

Star Member
Apr 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LV
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
subitted with application
I checked with my test centre and they told me it will come by 12 april.

Woqi114

Nov 15, 2017
Just got the good news in the email. They have completed their investigation and have mailed the TRF to my mailing address. I'll check that out once I get hold of it.

I hope you all should get the results soon.

saeed10410

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
Just got the good news in the email. They have completed their investigation and have mailed the TRF to my mailing address. I'll check that out once I get hold of it.

Thanks for update & Good luck. There are some contradictory updates about result. Don't know whether they release withheld result on same date for all or in different dates as their investigation proceed. That's still a point of concern.

iamhammad

Oct 14, 2017
Thanks for update & Good luck. There are some contradictory updates about result. Don't know whether they release withheld result on same date for all or in different dates as their investigation proceed. That's still a point of concern.
You can expect your result anytime as they release the withheld results in batches. For me I received it with 01 week delay while some got it much later. You may refer to IELTS 6th Jan answer key thread to get an idea. However, there’s not much you can do except waiting so relax yourself it will come out soon. Good luck

Allahditta

Feb 11, 2018

Let us know if the results were held due to 2 band difference or just random once you receive the result.

Mohamed28682

Apr 9, 2018
Hi guys ,I did the test on 3rd of march 2018 and the results was on hold , just yesterday i had an email from them to inform me that the results is canceled !!! what can i do ??

Allahditta

Feb 11, 2018
Hi guys ,I did the test on 3rd of march 2018 and the results was on hold , just yesterday i had an email from them to inform me that the results is canceled !!! what can i do ??
If you refer to Cambridge English website the guidelines are given for an appeal that you have to write back to your centre of examination. Unfortunately that's the only way for you to move ahead to write a statement for an appeal.

saeed10410

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
Didn't they mention any reason for this?? What about your test fee for 3rd March test? Will they reimburse the fee or not??

This is really confusing situation.