+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ielts gt answers 29 sept

mccoy1985

Oct 1, 2018
Difficult decision abt cmpy is false. I dnt rem exactly. But in ques it was said that they cannot take any decision. But in para in the end,its mentioned they sold it. So false could be the answer
the question was whether they found it hard to take decision, and yes it was clearly mentioned that they found it hard. the process was hard, but they made a decision at the end . so IMHO it's true.

mccoy1985

Oct 1, 2018
Hi,
Workshop
Outdoor
Cheese steak
The museum questions I really don't remember, would be nice to see what others wrote!
Documentary
Inspiring
Surprising (or something like that.. he had previously thought they'd be biased or wrong but they turned out to be good)
Q34 I don't remember
Q35 C
Videotape editor
Q35 the second chart was C I'm sure, as she mentioned in that the third bar was in somewhere between the first and the second, only C has this illustration .

Vive

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Totally agree with u , ours was like an academic test . Extremely confusing !
Exactly.. i got 9 before and speaking was down.. this time other 3 i did well and this is horribly tough.. Any idea if band scores will be relaxed a bit because it was tough for evryone? Like 33-35 as 8 kind of?

Reactions: Ina21 and Sogand

mccoy1985

Oct 1, 2018
Make something and take it home - C
Learn about plants - A
Drink is provided - E
Go out on the water - E
Watch faraway things - E
Learn about hiding - C
For the youngest children - B

I remember the correct order was CEECABE

Learn about plants - A (yes I think it was A)
Drink is provided - E (yes E the last one , they said they provided Tea or something)
Go out on the water - E (yes E as they mentioned a boat trip)
Watch faraway things - E (I don't remember which one but it wasn't E IMHO, one of the ads mentioned Binoculars so maybe this was the answer they were looking for)
Learn about hiding - C (yes, the trip is called camouflage)
For the youngest children - B (it was B)

Vive

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
I felt the listening section 2 today was very difficult. Scored a 9 on my previous attempt. Worried that its going to go down to a 7.5 this time. I really feel its a failed way to test english proficiency of students.
Exactly!!

syedhashmi

Sep 29, 2018
Listening Section about Philadelphia

Famous for: Interesting gifts
The oldest Italian place in America: Outdoor place
Meat Products restaurant: Option B
Two same restaurant selling same product: B
famous for : stands of imported products..I guess this was correct as regarding the gifts, he said that the shop had items of gold and silver from which gifts can be made..he didnt mention it was a gift shop..whereas in the options..they mentioned gift shop.

Jul 28, 2018
Same feeling... Last two times I lost 7778 by .5... I just pray I get through this time

I wrote B as well
I know how it feels to lose by .5... I too lost it by .5 last time my score was L 8.5 R 9 S 7.5 W 6.5
I pray you get the desired result that you are looking for... All the very best !!!