Ielts gt answers 29 sept

sgrv

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
Congratualation

Can you please tell what you have written in writing task 2, I mean ideas
Thanks!

Mine was about the usefulness of TV ads. I said they are useful because:
- they help inform customers of their choices, and how an informed consumer is the backbone of a healthy middle class.
- they guide discourse and debate about regional and national issues that are important to its target audience. Advertisers do this because it's the best way to get people talking about their ad/product.

ajay532

Aug 16, 2018
Have
Thanks!

Mine was about the usefulness of TV ads. I said they are useful because:
- they help inform customers of their choices, and how an informed consumer is the backbone of a healthy middle class.
- they guide discourse and debate about regional and national issues that are important to its target audience. Advertisers do this because it's the best way to get people talking about their ad/product.
Have you appeared for IELTS before if yes what was your scores

Vive

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Haven't created a profile yet, but it'll be 447 with these scores. We're not claiming points for my wife's education yet since they will take a long time.
Great score.. Congratulations!!

Can you please tell me a method to prepare?
I am not bad at speaking but every time i get 6.5.. All other modules i get expected score..

Is there any good coaching centres available in Bangalore that u know of?
I want to know where i miss?

sgrv

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
L 9; W 7.5; R 9; S 8 - overall 8.5
Congratulations! Perfect reading and listening scores.

Do you know how many mistakes someone can make to get 9 in reading? I thought there must be no mistakes. But I'm pretty sure I made one mistake, which is the answer we disagreed on earlier (about the subscription fee for Friends Reunited). I'm wondering if my online scores are wrong :D

sgrv

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
Great score.. Congratulations!!

Can you please tell me a method to prepare?
I am not bad at speaking but every time i get 6.5.. All other modules i get expected score..

Is there any good coaching centres available in Bangalore that u know of?
I want to know where i miss?
Thanks!

I think maybe you're being nervous and this is affecting how natural/fluent you sound? I'm pretty sure this is a big factor. People who speak very well in real life often stumble or don't speak as they normally would. I think you should treat it like any conversation.

About coaching, I have no idea, sorry. I know the IDP website lists partners they have in Bangalore. I remember seeing one at Mekhri Circle.

its_roushan

Aug 30, 2018
This was my 1st attempt and i got following score:
L=9
R=9
W=6.5 :(
S=7.5

British Council
29th September

Will re-evaluation in writing help ?

Punjaniashik

Nov 9, 2017
This was my second attempt :
L - 8.0
R - 8.5
S - 6.5
W - 6.5

First attempt was
L - 6.5
R - 8.5
S - 7.5
W - 7.0

What you guys suggest, Will revaluation work. Please suggest.