+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS GT 24th MAY Answers

indianscorpion29

May 2, 2018
Don't you think the desert ant passage title should hav e been "Life in the Sahara"?

That looks more appropriate doesn't it. As it describes about different species and how difficult it is to live in the Sahara.

Cans

Star Member
Mar 24, 2018
Don't you think the desert ant passage title should hav e been "Life in the Sahara"?

That looks more appropriate doesn't it. As it describes about different species and how difficult it is to live in the Sahara.
Yes even I have the same doubt , however i wrote something different!

Harman9174

May 25, 2018
Reading 1st passage .1.c 2.b and in last pasage tf ng answers 1.false ng tr tr tr? And pls share headings first answer

indianscorpion29

May 2, 2018
I think climate change is the only thing which can drastically impact the desert ant. Although lizard is the predator but author clearly states that it isnt such a problem.

Sandhu001

May 24, 2018
mmmm ya. do u remember 24,25 and 26th question?
21-own research thats a option , one answer is -image change in this he say dat they donot take help from celebrities nd varied media they change that into this so its about product inage change,another is - not reaserched as compare to others , it is answer of question where she asked tom that y he chose dat topic , another answer is -not revelevant to topic that is question related to packaging

Reactions: Armold

indianscorpion29

May 2, 2018
there were two questions about the lecturer giving advice on a particular author's book which this student wants to use...one answer is -not stimulating don't remember the other answer in this.