+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS GT 24th MAY Answers

sagarskch

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
I m not a master in IELTS reading. But though I have attempted my 7th time.. !!! I have been scoring consistently above 8.5 in reading. Hope i did well this time as well, fortunately! I opted beating the heat option A. my kind advice for interpreting this kind of questions would b to read well the first and last paragraph of the essay. Esp.. last. If u could recollect properly... In the last paragraph, the author summation is completely about a general view of evolution how to adapt to heat n other extreme environment. He would hav touched abt ants only at the starting sentence alone... Tat unless sahara temp don't change... Other than tat.. its abt adapting to environment. So. Beat the heat would be the apt answer. Sorry if it discourages u. I m no mean judge to say which is correct. But with my experience in so many attempts i figured tis out. Hope it helps everyone who r gonna sit future exams. Cheers. Good luck
Hi
Can u pls let me know the answers fr mul choice questions in reading. Questions 33,34,35. And also the choose———— material question. Whether its synthetic or fibre?

sagarskch

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
I m not a master in IELTS reading. But though I have attempted my 7th time.. !!! I have been scoring consistently above 8.5 in reading. Hope i did well this time as well, fortunately! I opted beating the heat option A. my kind advice for interpreting this kind of questions would b to read well the first and last paragraph of the essay. Esp.. last. If u could recollect properly... In the last paragraph, the author summation is completely about a general view of evolution how to adapt to heat n other extreme environment. He would hav touched abt ants only at the starting sentence alone... Tat unless sahara temp don't change... Other than tat.. its abt adapting to environment. So. Beat the heat would be the apt answer. Sorry if it discourages u. I m no mean judge to say which is correct. But with my experience in so many attempts i figured tis out. Hope it helps everyone who r gonna sit future exams. Cheers. Good luck
I hve marked B,C,A fr 33,34,35. Wat were ur answers?

Sudhar25

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
Hi
Can u pls let me know the answers fr mul choice questions in reading. Questions 33,34,35. And also the choose———— material question. Whether its synthetic or fibre?
Could u pl give a glimpse of those questions. Sorry. I could not suddenly remember the questions of 33 34 35

Cans

Star Member
Mar 24, 2018
Most of the options were from the left side of the paper , except the main concern which is paragraph K

Sudhar25

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
silver ants and lizard was the first question, according to the author , what was the topic
Well. Sorry mate i m not able to get tat properly. Going by those faintest memories...
33. Ants and lizards quest.. ants surviving temp is slightly higher than lizards (though I m bit rusty wit my guess it conveys some meaning lik tat)..
34 according to the author??? (Is tis the surface temp question? Pl can someone tel me wat quest is tis?)
35. What is the topic. As i said earlier with an explanation... It is beating the heat.

Sudhar25

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
24 hours ,
main concern for the ants
ants protect themselves?
24 hours: is C para i guess.. "the cycle occurs throughout the day"

Main concern for ants: is well i don't remember the option.. "the primary motivation for ants: to avoid predators" tat snake intro para on the right side page (left below)

Ants protect their body fro. Heat: those two methods: "take a shelter on a plant climbing above.. final saviour.. regurgitating a drop of water..." Right side page. Left top