+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS - General training exam 28th July US & Canada

Eli31

Mar 26, 2018
NOC Code......
You cannot put underground museum because the question states : a ________
and you can't put an "a" before the word underground , that's why the answer is : a Museum

Reactions: jeevinsanju

jeevinsanju

Star Member
Jul 2, 2018
I think if both words are not together , in that case you should take only the noun which gives sense to the question, no the adjective
correct, underwater and museum were not together. so assuming answer 'underground museum' may be appropriate but just 'museum' can't be wrong either.

jeevinsanju

Star Member
Jul 2, 2018
this is why i hate of IELTS, for me it's more logical to conduct a research than an electronic survey to find out where the boat sank :mad::mad::mad::mad:
that's the tricky part with IELTS my friend, you cannot apply logical reasoning, but have to pick exact answers from given passages. In this case, unfortunately, it is electronic survey.

jeevinsanju

Star Member
Jul 2, 2018
correct, underwater and museum were not together. so assuming answer 'underground museum' may be appropriate but just 'museum' can't be wrong either.
Or may be the question was a____ making it just museum and not 'underwater museum', but somehow I'm sure it's just museum.

leeyangkai

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
For the Teaching Assistant part, I remember there was one question asking that TA can teach classes alone if the teacher involves something?

jeevinsanju

Star Member
Jul 2, 2018
For the Teaching Assistant part, I remember there was one question asking that TA can teach classes alone if the teacher involves something?
TA can sometimes take a one on one classes or special classes something like this.. answer to this is 'mother tongue' for students who don't speak native language, don't exactly remember wording.

jeevinsanju

Star Member
Jul 2, 2018
Does anyone remember multiple choice questions for Joel and Owens discussion ? 21-26 to be precise.. I remember a few here. Please help identify answers here, I remember the below :

1. face to face interviews for : a complete / full answer
2. Farmers don't get enough time to do financial planning
3. Farmers are ready to make changes only after limited research

Please add more if anyone remembers more answers here.

Reactions: djluvrocks

chidambaramp

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
Or may be the question was a____ making it just museum and not 'underwater museum', but somehow I'm sure it's just museum.
Oh ok... So in question did we have a _____

If a is there then it's a mistake.
I remember there is underground museum together. Otherwise I wouldn't have written it becoz I also know we shd not write noun if not together

jeevinsanju

Star Member
Jul 2, 2018
Oh ok... So in question did we have a _____

I remember there is underground museum together. Otherwise I wouldn't have written it becoz I also know we shd not write noun if not together
Yes there must have been an 'a____', if 'underground museum' was quoted in text.. a___ would make answer 'museum' and not 'underground museum' as it needs 'an' not 'a'

Jayaprabha

Jul 8, 2018
Cities and Museum only

If you also wrote Lost and underground, then both are wrong.
Actually the para mentioned lost cities hen.., and some name then last line about ship and two galeons .. and the question is ge found two _________ along with ships and galeons.. si i feel lost cities would be correct