+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS - General training exam 28th July US & Canada

djluvrocks

Star Member
May 14, 2018
How can you be so sure?

In the statement in last para it was mentioned as she suggested to construct underwater museum...
Won't they have answer as underwater as optional (underwater) museum
Underwater/Underground was already part of the question in Q.40, so you were required to put only museum as your answer.

Reactions: JssAmA

djluvrocks

Star Member
May 14, 2018
Does anyone remember multiple choice questions for Joel and Owens discussion ? 21-26 to be precise.. I remember a few here. Please help identify answers here, I remember the below :

1. face to face interviews for : a complete / full answer
2. Farmers don't get enough time to do financial planning
3. Farmers are ready to make changes only after limited research

Please add more if anyone remembers more answers here.
21 was related to title of the topic that Joel was going to write/present and Dr.Owens recommended he use location in the title

Jayaprabha

Jul 8, 2018
Does anyone remember multiple choice questions for Joel and Owens discussion ? 21-26 to be precise.. I remember a few here. Please help identify answers here, I remember the below :

I dont remember which section this multiple choice is but something like wrist band where to fix , i think the answer is on t shirt and the options are tshirt, shoes, hand i guess

djluvrocks

Star Member
May 14, 2018
I dont remember which section this multiple choice is but something like wrist band where to fix , i think the answer is on t shirt and the options are tshirt, shoes, hand i guess
that was question no. 12 in listening.. answer updated in post no. 134

choices were - shoe, wristband and tshirt. Shoe was the answer.

Anybody remember Q11 in Listening?

leeyangkai

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
Actually the para mentioned lost cities hen.., and some name then last line about ship and two galeons .. and the question is ge found two _________ along with ships and galeons.. si i feel lost cities would be correct
I agreed with you. I think both cities or lost cities are correct answers

yhan

Star Member
Jul 28, 2018

These are correct answers

Reactions: jeevinsanju

jeevinsanju

Star Member
Jul 2, 2018
that was question no. 12 in listening.. answer updated in post no. 134

choices were - shoe, wristband and tshirt. Shoe was the answer.

Anybody remember Q11 in Listening?
You're right, it said to stick that chip to shoe. Do you remember the other question for this ? I know four answers were related to Map. Two were mcq's ?

djluvrocks

Star Member
May 14, 2018
You're right, it said to stick that chip to shoe. Do you remember the other question for this ? I know four answers were related to Map. Two were mcq's ?
Four were MCQ's Q11-14
and Six were Map.. from Q 15 to Q20

I do not remember Q11 or the map. Other replies have been posted in answer thread.

jeevinsanju

Star Member
Jul 2, 2018
Four were MCQ's Q11-14
and Six were Map.. from Q 15 to Q20

I do not remember Q11 or the map. Other replies have been posted in answer thread.
thanks for putting everything together in your updated answer, how sure are we all of the answers you posted are correct ? Going by that, I'm seeing at least 35 are correct for me (fingers crossed 36 for band 8). For books part though, I selected option B for both first and fourth question in that section as I heard 'information from years ago and needs to be updated' and 'written years ago' for both the books. I could be wrong, but I just went with gut feeling, although, it didn't say you could have one answer multiple times.

djluvrocks

Star Member
May 14, 2018
thanks for putting everything together in your updated answer, how sure are we all of the answers you posted are correct ? Going by that, I'm seeing at least 35 are correct for me (fingers crossed 36 for band 8). For books part though, I selected option B for both first and fourth question in that section as I heard 'information from years ago and needs to be updated' and 'written years ago' for both the books. I could be wrong, but I just went with gut feeling, although, it didn't say you could have one answer multiple times.
Correctness is assumed with number of people supporting one answer/response.

You get band 8 if you have 35-36 answers correct. Banding in detail here. If you have 35 correct, be assured you have secured 8 in Listening.

I too have 34 correct answers, the rest I do not seem to remember my choices or 1-2 are wrong.