+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS General Test June 2, 2018 - North America (BC + IDP)

JssAmA

May 8, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Passport Req..
20-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2019
LANDED..........
03-09-2019
It's my 6th attempt: L 8.5, R 7.0, S 7.0, W6.0, and finally increased my CRS from 423 to 439:p.

I knew my listening would be 8.5 since I only made 2 mistakes, "cement" (only put "siment" since I don't know the original word:confused:) and "bushes" (too happy to know how to spell it finally during the exam and then forgot to put "es":mad:).

For reading, I usually did well like 8.5 for my first attempt but not this time. I personally think speaking score would vary based on different locations, because I chose this new location since my friend who were taking academic asked me to do so (and we even got the same question for Speaking Part II) and it is the only place that I got 7.0.

Have been continuously taking 5 times of IELTS from April 7 until June 2 while still working, and none of previous results beat down my 1st attempt on Dec 2, 2017. Now, I guess it's time to take some breaks.

Stewie090

Jun 14, 2018
It's my 6th attempt: L 8.5, R 7.0, S 7.0, W6.0, and finally increased my CRS from 423 to 439:p.

I knew my listening would be 8.5 since I only made 2 mistakes, "cement" (only put "siment" since I don't know the original word:confused:) and "bushes" (too happy to know how to spell it finally during the exam and then forgot to put "es":mad:).

For reading, I usually did well like 8.5 for my first attempt but not this time. I personally think speaking score would vary based on different locations, because I chose this new location since my friend who were taking academic asked me to do so (and we even got the same question for Speaking Part II) and it is the only place that I got 7.0.

Have been continuously taking 5 times of IELTS from April 7 until June 2 while still working, and none of previous results beat down my 1st attempt on Dec 2, 2017. Now, I guess it's time to take some breaks.

How did you manage to get everything correct dude?? Especially that music conversation part..I am always stuck at 7.5..

lea100

Apr 25, 2018
I got Listenin-8.5
Reading-8
Speaking-7.5
Writing-6.5
I got all the highest bands except writing :(
Im thinking of revaluation
Any suggestions?

JIEMO

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
I got Listenin-8.5
Reading-8
Speaking-7.5
Writing-6.5
Any suggestions?

Definitely should try for revaluation. one of my friend got W in 6.5 and applied the revaluation , raised 6.5 to 7 finally . Good luck

EECEC

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
I got Listenin-8.5
Reading-8
Speaking-7.5
Writing-6.5
Any suggestions?
Oh dear... I am the same with you. I got 8.5 in both listening and reading, 7 in speaking and 6.5 in writing. It sucks. I am thinking of re-taking the IELTS on June 30th. I really need a 7 in writing...

May 24, 2018
Hi Everyone,

Overall : 8.0
Listening : 8.5
Reading : 9.0
Writing : 7.0
Speaking : 7.5

Is the writing bad or should i suffice for my application.

Reactions: nns14

piyushpth

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Hi Everyone,

My score:
Listening: 8.0
Reading: 8.0
Writing: 7.0
Speaking: 7.5

Can anyone advice if there is any advantage of reappearing for IELTS? I could get 7.5 in writing and 8.5 in listening. How many CRS points would increase if that happens?

lea100

Apr 25, 2018
Oh dear... I am the same with you. I got 8.5 in both listening and reading, 7 in speaking and 6.5 in writing. It sucks. I am thinking of re-taking the IELTS on June 30th. I really need a 7 in writing...
Why dont you try revaluation.I may.

EECEC

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
Why dont you try revaluation.I may.
I looked through a topic in this forum about IELTS reevaluation success rate. Some people suggest that if your band scores in different categories have a difference of 2 or more, our result will be automatically reviewed again before it gets released. Also, it is taking like 8 weeks to re-evaluate. I just can't wait that long.

dsdsdscdscad

Jun 3, 2018
Hey guys, I got my results this morning. I refreshed the page the whole night but nothing came out until I changed my date and month for my birth date..... My sixth attempt : Listening: 9.0 Reading:8.5 Writing:7.5 Speaking:8.0 Overall 8.5. I cannot describe my current feeling. It's hard to believe but I have to say a big thank you to everybody who helped me and who shared answers on this forum. The tricky question is the birthday being messed up, which is not a good thing. What should I do?

Last edited:

KaneddaSapna

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
Hey guys, I got my results this morning. I refreshed the page the whole night but nothing came out until I changed my date and month for my birth date..... My sixth attempt : Listening: 9.0 Reading:8.5 Writing:7.5 Speaking:8.0 Overall 8.5. I cannot describe my current feeling. It's hard to believe but I have to say a big thank you to everybody who helped me and who shared answers on this forum. The tricky question is the birthday being messed up, which is not a good thing. What should I do?
Congrats bud. Thats one hell of a score. I am still waiting on mine in Michigan.

nick439

Jan 13, 2018
is everyone able to see their results?
i am still unable to see mine. i gave it through IDP in toronto.