+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS General Test June 2, 2018 - North America (BC + IDP)

charmip

Jun 15, 2018
Hi all,

I gave my IELTS exam at La Verne too. I am also getting the same error message as
"We are not able to display your results at the moment"
1. Results are still being confirmed
2. Your details do not match our records.

I called the center and they told me that the online system is down so keep checking the score in some time. They sent the hard copy out. They will not tell you the scores on phone :(

ashwin35

Star Member
Jun 14, 2018
I took the test at La Verne CA .. Is this the correct website https://results.ieltsessentials.com/ ?

all I get after entering details is

Yes, that's the one. Maybe they are still processing your results. For what it's worth, maybe look at your test registration email to confirm if you entered your info correctly (name spelling, DOB in correct format etc)

tejp19

Mar 4, 2018
Hey guys can you help with the situation. And me and my spouse both in Canada and if I non accompany to her than my score would be 445 and is there any chances of rejection? If I want to extend my spouse work permit. I would be able? Please guy. Help me

Mat909

Mar 8, 2018
Hi all,

I gave my IELTS exam at La Verne too. I am also getting the same error message as

I called the center and they told me that the online system is down so keep checking the score in some time. They sent the hard copy out. They will not tell you the scores on phone :(
any luck ??

KaneddaSapna

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
Hi all,

Is yours out yet?

chaitanyarva

Jun 2, 2018
Its more than 24 hours and they have still not released the results. Any customer care number? And when will the postal results be devlivered if you are in the same city as the test center?

KaneddaSapna

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
Its more than 24 hours and they have still not released the results. Any customer care number? And when will the postal results be devlivered if you are in the same city as the test center?
I emailed the Center lady and she said that she has sent the results from her end. Via mail it will take 2-5 days depending on where you are located

florida0204

May 25, 2018
Are we going to get result online or not? They are not even bothered to send apology email for delay. Do we need to simply wait for the TRF to know the result?