+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS General Test June 2, 2018 - North America (BC + IDP)

charmip

Jun 15, 2018
Hi All,

I got my result today morning and its LRSW- 9 9 7.5 7 . Overall band 8. I am very happy with the results :)

Stewie090

Jun 14, 2018
Hi All,

I got my result today morning and its LRSW- 9 9 7.5 7 . Overall band 8. I am very happy with the results :)
Dude, do let us know how you managed to get 9 in listening. I took the test 2 times and got 7.5 in Listening both the times. This was really frustrating.

charmip

Jun 15, 2018
Dude, do let us know how you managed to get 9 in listening. I took the test 2 times and got 7.5 in Listening both the times. This was really frustrating.
Practise is the key. I have given all Cambridge tests 13 books. Those format is very similar to what we get in exam. Also in listening its very important to understand and identify synonyms. They use synonyms a lot. Scanning all questions before will help u to look for exact anwers. I always use to utilize 30 secs that were provided to check answers for scanning next sections questions. I hope this tips help. Dont worry you will surely score nice next time. Just keep practising

djluvrocks

Star Member
May 14, 2018
Practise is the key. I have given all Cambridge tests 13 books. Those format is very similar to what we get in exam. Also in listening its very important to understand and identify synonyms. They use synonyms a lot. Scanning all questions before will help u to look for exact anwers. I always use to utilize 30 secs that were provided to check answers for scanning next sections questions. I hope this tips help. Dont worry you will surely score nice next time. Just keep practising
Could you please share the 13 books with audio files?

JssAmA

May 8, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Passport Req..
20-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2019
LANDED..........
03-09-2019

LXYX

Jun 5, 2018
Hello guys,
I just want to share my story hopefully i inspire someone.
Just made my result after 5 attempts.
1st attempt dec 2017
LRWS 986.58 applied For eor
2nd attempt feb 2018 (got tired of waiting for the remark so i applied again)
LRWS 896.58 (didn’t bother applying for eor because a friend told me that once there is a difference of 2 band score it gets automatically remarked so instead of waiting i should go for the next available test)
3rd attempt march 2018 (was really frustrated here didn’t prepare i just got tired of reading the same thing over again)
LRWS 8766.5
4th attempt april 2018 (got motivation from my brother )
LRWS 896.57.5 (was at my all time low here because i put in so much effort in this particular one took two weeks off work just to study)
5th attempt ( at this stage i made a vow i was going to beat the system and make it. Instead of feeling a bit victimized or paranoid thinking i was been failed on purpose, i turned the negative energy into something positive.)
LRWS 9977 (best feeling ever)
My piece of advice here,you guys should never give up i know the exam is really expensive and money is really hard to come by just remember there is always a bright shining light at the end of a dark tunnel. NEVER GIVE UP!!!

dsdsdscdscad

Jun 3, 2018
Hello guys,
I just want to share my story hopefully i inspire someone.
Just made my result after 5 attempts.
1st attempt dec 2017
LRWS 986.58 applied For eor
2nd attempt feb 2018 (got tired of waiting for the remark so i applied again)
LRWS 896.58 (didn’t bother applying for eor because a friend told me that once there is a difference of 2 band score it gets automatically remarked so instead of waiting i should go for the next available test)
3rd attempt march 2018 (was really frustrated here didn’t prepare i just got tired of reading the same thing over again)
LRWS 8766.5
4th attempt april 2018 (got motivation from my brother )
LRWS 896.57.5 (was at my all time low here because i put in so much effort in this particular one took two weeks off work just to study)
5th attempt ( at this stage i made a vow i was going to beat the system and make it. Instead of feeling a bit victimized or paranoid thinking i was been failed on purpose, i turned the negative energy into something positive.)
LRWS 9977 (best feeling ever)
My piece of advice here,you guys should never give up i know the exam is really expensive and money is really hard to come by just remember there is always a bright shining light at the end of a dark tunnel. NEVER GIVE UP!!!
good to know. i had the same experience.
first attempt : lrws: 5.5 6.5 7 7
second attempt; lrws 7.5 7 6.5 6
third attempt lrws 8 7 7.5 6.5 ( remark failed)
fourth attempt lrws: 7.5 7 6.5 6.5
final attempt lwrs: 9 8.5 7.5 8 overall: 8.5 (only 2 weeks after the fourth one)

i am so happy that i got the CLB 10 for all of the sections.

Last edited:

bcca123

Jun 22, 2018
i got 8.5(l) 9(r) 7.5(s) 7.5(w) in my first attempt, didn't do any practice before i did the test tho, it was ez, but i screwed up in speaking and writing