+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS General Test June 2, 2018 - North America (BC + IDP)

It2

Jun 3, 2018
I don't know other way to see your results before are released so probably we will see the scores tomorrow on the 13 rd day after the test

It2

Jun 3, 2018
oh my god~ it has been a torture since the exam is done ~~
I know what you mean I feel the same because I need 7 for all categories and I am not confident about listing which was a nightmare in Europe module academic

zazabei

Jun 14, 2018
I know what you mean I feel the same because I need 7 for all categories and I am not confident about listing which was a nightmare in Europe module academic
yep~ the listening part just sucks as the speaker turns out to be less clear than the headset~ too bad ~~~ I also missed some blanks

It2

Jun 3, 2018
yep~ the listening part just sucks as the speaker turns out to be less clear than the headset~ too bad ~~~ I also missed some blanks
For us listing was confusing I don't even remember much for 2nd and 3 rd section so I am sure for other 2 which makes 20 marks so I am hoping to have guessed 10 in those 2 section to reach 7 .Honestly I don't even want to remember I was so angry after the test because I attended the test just to improve the score in writing which I am confident that I have done ok this time and now I am facing maybe a failure in listening which is unfair but ya this is Ielts game unfortunately .

nick439

Jan 13, 2018
Results will start coming at approx 2:00 PM EST, however, it is uploaded in phases and some people might end up with final tally by tomorrow..
so please don't be disheartened if you hear results from some of them and yours are still not showing up

Last edited:

zazabei

Jun 14, 2018
For us listing was confusing I don't even remember much for 2nd and 3 rd section so I am sure for other 2 which makes 20 marks so I am hoping to have guessed 10 in those 2 section to reach 7 .Honestly I don't even want to remember I was so angry after the test because I attended the test just to improve the score in writing which I am confident that I have done ok this time and now I am facing maybe a failure in listening which is unfair but ya this is Ielts game unfortunately .
I know that sucks ! I usually only got no more than 3 mistakes when I was doing exercise which I normally practise with my headset on ~~ this time just sucks as I am not very familiar with the speaker

Reactions: It2