+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ielts General American countries 10th November

mima50

Nov 12, 2018
I wrote Jet-Ski for that . I am sure paragliding was not right.
Is everyone 100% about the jet ski? Was this the question which included banana-boat as a possible answer? I think I was completely lost during this part of the audio, I just can't remember much of it...

Reactions: small_251193

anuch2588

Star Member
Nov 15, 2017
Is everyone 100% about the jet ski? Was this the question which included banana-boat as a possible answer? I think I was completely lost during this part of the audio, I just can't remember much of it...
Not actually . I heard them saying Jet ski is also open on weekends. . And it was lot confusion

Reactions: mima50

Jackey91

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
Not actually . I heard them saying Jet ski is also open on weekends. . And it was lot confusion
I am not 100% sure either and I also heard that jet ski is also open over the weekend and I heard other rides were for Mon-Wed something like that. But I wrote Jet-Ski

Reactions: mima50

Jackey91

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
Was it anything specifically mentioned about banana boat because I am also confused between last 2...
I had not heard banana-boat at all. I was sure I heard the other option only available for Mon-Wed and heard Jet-Ski runs also over the weekend so I chose Jet-Ski

Jackey91

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
I was also very confused! A friend of mine who took the test says he heard clearly that the banana boat would be opened every day...
For me I heard the same for Jet Ski but I might be wrong and I already dropped my score to 7-7.5 so I am not even worried at this point.

Jackey91

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
I am frustrated with the hole tape going so fast in that entire section. I could barely hear words like banana-boat . I did not even know she mentioned such thing. I heard parasailing was for Mon-Wed and some other ride was Mon to something. Heard Jet-Ski is over the weekend as well so guessed.

Reactions: anuch2588

anuch2588

Star Member
Nov 15, 2017
Some link which I received on whats app group suggested China started experiment with biofuel in 2002, so I am not sure if they had 600 factories by that year ..

anuch2588

Star Member
Nov 15, 2017
I am frustrated with the hole tape going so fast in that entire section. I could barely hear words like banana-boat . I did not even know she mentioned such thing. I heard parasailing was for Mon-Wed and some other ride was Mon to something. Heard Jet-Ski is over the weekend as well so guessed.
She mentioned another ride which is also open on weekends is jet ski... They clearly did not mention anything