+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ielts General American countries 10th November

mima50

Nov 12, 2018
Hello, everyone! About the Listening test, do you guys remember what the last question on the part 3 table? I remember I wrote "tree" and "5 minutes". But what was the next one?

bokoblin

Nov 11, 2018
Hello, everyone! About the Listening test, do you guys remember what the last question on the part 3 table? I remember I wrote "tree" and "5 minutes". But what was the next one?
small scale
budget
nuts or bread or nuts-bread
tree
5 minutes

there is no next one.

Reactions: mima50

mima50

Nov 12, 2018
small scale
budget
tree
5 minutes

there is no next one.
Thank you! So, Part 1 had 9 questions... Maybe the question I can´t remember is in Part 2.
I had a hard time to understand the accent... Does anyone remember how many questions there were before the map?

-- Red Trail (C)
-- book in advance
-- coins
-- jet ski
-- rock climbing (or something like that)

Last edited:

bokoblin

Nov 11, 2018
Thank you! So, Part 1 had 9 questions... Maybe the question I can´t remember is in Part 2.
I had a hard time to understand the accent... Does anyone remember how many questions there were before the map?
Each part has 10.
Section B has six Qs before the map location matching.

bokoblin

Nov 11, 2018
Now I am becoming unsure myself.
Does listen Q 21 to 23 allow two words or one?
Should it be small scale or small-scale?

I clearly remember there was some part of this test that limits to one word and the other doesn't.
I get confused since everyone is saying they wrote nuts-bread because only one word is allowed, while my memory tells me that 21-23 were not restricted.

mima50

Nov 12, 2018
Each part has 10.
Section B has six Qs before the map location matching.
Thanks again!

Oh, gosh, so there is one more question in Part 1? I followed this thread, and here is what I got:

1) 62 Matilda
2) Chinese
3) drive
4) people
5) shopping
6) south
7) June 13th
8) Wednesday
9) radio

Is there one more question in this first part???

bokoblin

Nov 11, 2018
Thanks again!

Oh, gosh, so there is one more question in Part 1? I followed this thread, and here is what I got:

1) 62 Matilda
2) Chinese
3) drive
4) people
5) shopping
6) south
7) June 13th
8) Wednesday
9) radio

the one before radio is "stairs"

Reactions: Eli31 and mima50

mima50

Nov 12, 2018

I clearly remember there was some part of this test that limits to one word and the other doesn't.
I get confused since everyone is saying they wrote nuts-bread because only one word is allowed, while my memory tells me that 21-23 were not restricted.
I am not sure, but I think this part allowed up to 2 words. I wrote "small scale". I friend of mine understood that they decided not to use the bread after all. I was not sure, so I wrote "nuts, bread"... But it seems to me now that the correct answer is probably just "nuts".

Jackey91

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
small scale
budget
tree
5 minutes

there is no next one.
I am not sure, but I think this part allowed up to 2 words. I wrote "small scale". I friend of mine understood that they decided not to use the bread after all. I was not sure, so I wrote "nuts, bread"... But it seems to me now that the correct answer is probably just "nuts".
I am not sure she mentioned nuts in breads. I wrote nuts-breads. I dont think so they mentioned dont use breads.

Jackey91

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
Thanks again!

1) 62 Matilda
2) Chinese
3) drive
4) people
5) shopping
6) south
7) June 13th
8) Wednesday
9) radio

Somehow I wrote Matilade because a was after l and heard e at the end. Might be incorrect.

Jackey91

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018

I just wrote scale because small was part of the question. I wrote nuts-breads