June 13th
Shopping
Wednesday
Chinese
Radio

Listening choose one option :
Red trails (C) : native plants and wildlife
The one was everyday about jet ski,
Advanced booking needed for shopping (C) .
Last one was rock climbing (C). Event canceled

In map I'm only sure about the third option I put letter H, last one I put F but not sure. I never identified which was the initial point and got panic

The questions about ask information, observer something like that I just tried luck as I completely got lost

Small scale
Budget
Nuts (not sure)

4th section listening:

Electricity
Forms
Businesses
Store
Powder
China had 600: factories or shops or industries (to be confirmed)
Agriculture
Starch or mixed (to be confirmed)
Holes
Demand

I think I won't get higher than 5 this time in listening hahaha :confused::(

READING:
Did you find Reading difficult ? Is the first time I couldn't finish it

confidence
objectives
local branches
Tone
feedback
sort code
updates

Last text :

Velxxx - smooth to ride option
Deci - for fashionable people
Mxxx - difficult to ride (that is why they came up with velxxxx in the same para with padles on the wheel)
Not sure what was left but there was one more

In 1960 the output in the US went up to 60%: could be not given or false but true as well hahaha
40. The number 40 is false because mountain bikes only represent 35% of the bikes sold in US.

Last edited:
Reactions: mima50

jaimedantas

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
I found the section 3 regarding bikes hader when compared with the past exams. I didn't find any True in The true false not given question.

Reactions: Eli31

Eli31

Mar 26, 2018
NOC Code......
What was the answer for the question in listening:
Chinese had 600 _______________ ???

Jackey91

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
I also wrote option C Red Trails because they were talking about going through the woods (not sure about that).

For Map I wrote D, (dont remember in between) last 2 were G and F . Not sure about G

For observer, A, B, C and B where they were talking about asking observer to tick mark the options, photos wont be able to fit on the page and also comment has to be filled by Observer.

Anybody knows ans for 600 ?

Also there was one with clean energy that will be easier to handle and store (guessed) because they were talking about the equal sizes and all.

There was one with for everyday operation with Jet ski option, Advanced booking needed for shopping (guessed).

LISTENING:

62 Matilda
South
Persons (not sure)
June 13th
Shopping
Wednesday
Chinese
Radio

Listening choose one option :
C) red track
Last one Of this section I put c) rock climbing

In map I'm only sure about the third option I put letter H, last one I put F but not sure. I never identified which was the initial point and got panic

The questions about ask information, observer something like that I just tried luck as I completely got lost

Small scale
Budget

4th section listening:

Electricity
Forms
Businesses
Metal or steel (not sure)
Demand

I think I won't get higher than 5 this time in listening hahaha :confused::(

READING:
Did you find Reading difficult ? Is the first time I couldn't finish it

confidence
objectives
local branches
feedback
sort code

Jackey91

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
For reading in bicycle Option C was there for 2 answers because they were comparing the tires with pennies and talked about 2 sizes of pennies one bigger and another smaller with same for bike with 1 tire bigger and another smaller. That is why it was difficult to ride (something like that). Para B was about how the first bike started mass production with 400 bikes. In that para veloxxx was mentioned and it provided smooth rides. Para A was about how the bikes were only for trendsetting (fashion) people. There was an option for that.