+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS General/Academic 10th February 2018 Answer Key

vipulsharma

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
I mentioned am and pm, when we had to answer question in listening section for time.
would it be considered correct ?

iaman.hayer

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
Just heard that IELTS test which was conducted in some parts in India on 20 January has been declared redundant due to malpractices. Students have been asked to reappear. Anyone heard anything about this?

ishanpatel227

Jul 3, 2017
India answers- i remeber these only

Golf course
10: something
12 something
Spanish
Swimming
Chocolate
Spices
Clean
Logic
Responses
Science
Breakfast
Scotland
Piano
Expensive hotel
Clothes - bedding
Bear
Bread
Blue shirt
Wednesday
Source
Oranges
Bathed in open
The same answers were given by me except the one "Logic" word.

Engineer87

Feb 12, 2018
If it is one word, then I am in some kind of trouble :(. Because I wrote North Lane (and this is wrong based on the instruction) and I am sure a lot of us wrote same too, I can't recall what the instruction on section one was anyways. I also wrote 1st August, is this one or two words? I am just wondering how I skipped that instruction. Can someone else confirm this position? I really can't afford to lose marks on section one since other sections were kind of tricky.

Good luck Noman and thanks.
Question 1 was 2 words and/or a number.. There wasn't in this exam version any question asking for a one word.

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Just heard that IELTS test which was conducted in some parts in India on 20 January has been declared redundant due to malpractices. Students have been asked to reappear. Anyone heard anything about this?
I do wonder if they will be given a refund, if the candidates have to pay again for the test in this scenario it will be very unfair.

iaman.hayer

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
I do wonder if they will be given a refund, if the candidates have to pay again for the test in this scenario it will be very unfair.
From what I heard, they don’t have to pay again, they just need to reappear. In an additional context, going by the recent IELTS test results delay, I won’t be surprised if Feb 10, IELTS result is also withheld.

Simran sagoo

Feb 17, 2018
Hi everyone,

Please post all answers related to 10th Feb 2018 LRWS. Discuss the topics for speaking so others might get some help. Please don’t ask stupid questions like answer key before the exam date.

I have created this post in advance so might help people in speaking test.
1.abilities
2 parents
3 markets
4 siblings
5 experienced
6 NG
7 true
8 true
9 false
10 firm
11 simplicity
12 full version
13 feedback

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
From what I heard, they don’t have to pay again, they just need to reappear. In an additional context, going by the recent IELTS test results delay, I won’t be surprised if Feb 10, IELTS result is also withheld.
If that happens, then it will be the second time IELTS delaying the result for me. But, I doubt it, it is true IELTS is delaying results all the time it's a common practice by them...and not just depending on the current situation i.e. if IELTS delayed result for FEB 3 test or earlier dates does not necessarily mean they will also delay the result for Feb 10. When my result was delayed (6th Jan, 2018 test) there were other candidates who had given the test on the same day but still got their result on time.... Anyways that's just my take on it, to be honest I am already preparing my mind for 3rd march test but if the result gets delayed and my result is not what i want-which i think is a huge possibility then that would be a real tragedy as i will have to wait a whole month just to take another GT test and meanwhile more and more people would be getting into the pool and waiting for their ITA's :(

iaman.hayer

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
If that happens, then it will be the second time IELTS delaying the result for me. But, I doubt it, it is true IELTS is delaying results all the time it's a common practice by them...and not just depending on the current situation i.e. if IELTS delayed result for FEB 3 test or earlier dates does not necessarily mean they will also delay the result for Feb 10. When my result was delayed (6th Jan, 2018 test) there were other candidates who had given the test on the same day but still got their result on time.... Anyways that's just my take on it, to be honest I am already preparing my mind for 3rd march test but if the result gets delayed and my result is not what i want-which i think is a huge possibility then that would be a real tragedy as i will have to wait a whole month just to take another GT test and meanwhile more and more people would be getting into the pool and waiting for their ITA's :(
I guess that would be a wise thing to do....

Feb 21, 2018
Hyyy i have wrote the answer key as 12th North-Lane because they have instructed to write two words..is it correct or not?could anyone help me??

Engineer87

Feb 12, 2018
Can anyone share his results.. The British council website is posting Feb 10 results, however this is not the case for test centres affiliated with IDP Australia