+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS General/Academic 10th February 2018 Answer Key

Asmasohail

Star Member
Jan 6, 2018
Its gives me immense pleasure to share with you guys that i have finally cleared ielts for 1st feb after 6 attempts and got the desired score . I would like to thank each and everyone of you.
LRWS - 8.5 , 9, 7, 7

I also gave the 10th feb Exam through BC but now i think I don’t need to wait for the results. Thanks everyone again for all the discussions. Best of luck to everyone
Can u share your reading techniques?

Reactions: Ese2014

ravdeep91

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
Vancouver
AOR Received.
16-07-2018
Med's Done....
02-08-2018
Passport Req..
21-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-12-2018
LANDED..........
24-01-2019
Its gives me immense pleasure to share with you guys that i have finally cleared ielts for 1st feb after 6 attempts and got the desired score . I would like to thank each and everyone of you.
LRWS - 8.5 , 9, 7, 7

I also gave the 10th feb Exam through BC but now i think I don’t need to wait for the results. Thanks everyone again for all the discussions. Best of luck to everyone

Congrats brother!

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LRWS - 8.5 , 9, 7, 7

was that academic or general the one that you gave on 1st Feb???

Reactions: iaman.hayer

whosharma

Hello,

Sorry I am new here but I have a question to seniors.

None of my questions is matching with your answers.

I appeared for exam In Thailand

for me Questions in Listening were:

1. Female buying a gift
2. Zoo map
3. Students discussing about some project.
4. Cycle's History.

Have anyone got similar exam questions..?

Enukorah

Feb 12, 2018
Yes we often see such instructions "Write NO MORE THAN ONE WORD AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer." (see Official RoadtoIELTS Q:1-6 Practice Test.1)
By the way, thanks to handwriting, I wrote it in a way that one can hardly differentiate whether one or two words :)

GOOD LUCK!!!
If it is one word, then I am in some kind of trouble :(. Because I wrote North Lane (and this is wrong based on the instruction) and I am sure a lot of us wrote same too, I can't recall what the instruction on section one was anyways. I also wrote 1st August, is this one or two words? I am just wondering how I skipped that instruction. Can someone else confirm this position? I really can't afford to lose marks on section one since other sections were kind of tricky.

Good luck Noman and thanks.

Reactions: noman_pe

Kapish222

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
Can u share your reading techniques?
Honestly speaking this was the toughest reading in all my 6 attempts. Only thing is practice. The most difficult part is T F and NG section. Just concentrate on the passage and keep on practising. You can follow ielts Liz channel on youtube

Reactions: Asmasohail

Sverma495

May 10, 2014
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Sanjay, as we mentioned in our communication to you over email, IELTS exam is administered in India by two testing partners, the British Council and IDP: IELTS Australia, while a third partner, the University of Cambridge English for Speakers of Other Languages (Cambridge ESOL) is responsible for development of the test

IELTS has a rigorous test design, development and validation processes. These processes ensure that every version of the test is of a comparable level of difficulty, and that every test around the world provides valid and consistent results. Test writers from different English-speaking countries develop IELTS content so it reflects real-life situations around the world and is unbiased and fair to all test takers, whatever their background.

For more details you can refer to the link given below to get a fair idea about the scoring pattern:

https://www.ielts.org/ielts-for-organisations/ielts-scoring-in-detail

For any further queries, you can write to us at examsfeedback@britishcouncil.org

Thanks,
British Council Team
Thanks for reaching out here. I think you can easily see what people think about British Council, kindly check remark thread in particular.

Reactions: iaman.hayer