VISA ISSUED...
25-12-2018
LANDED..........
24-01-2019
yeah i checked and it says ''no result found"

Asmasohail

Star Member
Jan 6, 2018
Hi all, I am new here. I am planning to appear for IELTS exam in May this year. Can anyone share the general training materials of IELTS with me. I would be grateful. My email I'd is pranaticjha2010@gmail.com. kindly help
U can go through liz website... it will help u alot... and practice listening tests daily on youtube
Download cambridge books from nepsort.com
U can find both general and academic books...

Pranati

Feb 4, 2018
Thanks a
U can go through liz website... it will help u alot... and practice listening tests daily on youtube
Download cambridge books from nepsort.com
U can find both general and academic books...
Thanks a lot dear. But can you tell me what is Liz website..I mean what is the full website? Thanks

Fathi_S

Feb 22, 2018
Is there anyone from Saudi Arabia who will do the exam on 10th February? Can you share the questions after the exam?
OK,
Reading test was about accomodation advert and the last section was about methods of navigation during the era of Egyptians, Chinese, Vikings, Greeks, and Italians.

Writing task 1, you have faced a bad weather condition, write a letter to landlord of your flat and describe the bad weather, what happend to you and what do you want from him or her to do.

Writing task 2, some people believe some criminals should do community services and not to be in prison. Discuss your opinion.

amitahlawat06

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
OK,
Reading test was about accomodation advert and the last section was about methods of navigation during the era of Egyptians, Chinese, Vikings, Greeks, and Italians.

Writing task 1, you have faced a bad weather condition, write a letter to landlord of your flat and describe the bad weather, what happend to you and what do you want from him or her to do.

Writing task 2, some people believe some criminals should do community services and not to be in prison. Discuss your opinion.

how was listening test, did it contain lot of MCQ's ?

apkaur

Dec 25, 2017
Are we expecting result to be declared tomorrow?
Were any other results also withheld after 20th Jan?

Pulses

Feb 10, 2018
for IDP generally it comes on 13th day of LRW Test. (Australian time 12:00)
Generally In India people will be able to access the result by 11:00am - 12:30pm on 13th day
That is 23rd Feb.

Best of luck guys.
Result out on idp website