+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS & Documents.

sunder

May 25, 2018
Sir,
I have a job offer letter via one of the consultancy in Quebec (Unskilled worker in seafoods company.) I ask him about IELTS .Score . But Consultancy inform me that no need IELTS .Certificate at present. He inform once you arrive to canada there is a training 4 to 6 weeks in that it will cover inform like that. Its correct.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Are you able to post this job offer here without personal details given there are so many fake job offers around and am sure have seen one before for a seafood company. Why for example would a company not be able to find unskilled workers in Canada ? Have you been asked to provide copies of documents and at some point pay ? Flights and accomodation paid for ?

sunder

May 25, 2018
Sir,
Company name Ocean Garden sea foods in Quebec. Position : Fish Packer.
Address 299, Rue saint -Joseph Est. Quebec
QCG1K8E2, Canada
. I dont no how to attach offer letter here so just mention company details

This is message of Consultancy.

The IELTS certificate is not needed now because you will undergo one month training upon your arrival here in Canada which will cover and certify you on that.

The processing fee payment of $530 dollars is for the procurement of your CAQ and LMIA. We proceed for that once your payment is confirmed.

We shall be providing you with the Immigration Attorney's bank account details for your payment if you are ready to make your payment now.

It takes 4-6 week to make the whole process of procuring your Visa.

sunder

May 25, 2018
Dear sir,
He mention Flight ticket Accomodation & Food Provide by company . Contract 2 years. Yearly 28 days leave.