+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS booking Ontario availability ?

astraldust

Feb 24, 2019
Just tired of this...idk why IDP or BC dont establish a seating of computer delivered test ( like every other computer) or 6ft apart
They can't. The state is under emergency through June end and only certain specified businesses can operate. They are an organization with profit motive and trust me they will conduct tests if they can after all.

Reactions: scylla

kgrajiv

Mar 21, 2019
My IELTS has been rescheduled to June 16. But yesterday Ontario extended State emergency again to June 30. Imo, IELTS test probably will be rescheduled till then :(
When was your test scheduled earlier? I have my test coming up in next week and so far I have not got any communication from center and I do not know if the test is happening or not.

Jimi01

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Just to update, my test was scheduled on 16 June and till now I haven't received any email about postponing. Hope it still can happen.

lovepreq

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
They can't. The state is under emergency through June end and only certain specified businesses can operate. They are an organization with profit motive and trust me they will conduct tests if they can after all.
Yes what state emergency?? Are we still in quarantine with all that is happening??
Isnt IDP or BC a private body??

IT IS WHAT IT IS

JANEVN

Apr 13, 2020
When was your test scheduled earlier? I have my test coming up in next week and so far I have not got any communication from center and I do not know if the test is happening or not.
My Test has been rescheduled to July 3rd. I hope they not extend emergency order, otherwise, we cant do the test anytime soon

Reactions: Wahajuddin Mohammed

JANEVN

Apr 13, 2020
Yes what state emergency?? Are we still in quarantine with all that is happening??
Isnt IDP or BC a private body??

IT IS WHAT IT IS
Bristish Columbia still allows people taking IELTS in many centers while being in emergency state. I have no idea how things going

kgrajiv

Mar 21, 2019
My Test has been rescheduled to July 3rd. I hope they not extend emergency order, otherwise, we cant do the test anytime soon
What was your earlier scheduled date, mine is coming up in Friday and no confirmation yet. Don't know if it happens or not

JANEVN

Apr 13, 2020
What was your earlier scheduled date, mine is coming up in Friday and no confirmation yet. Don't know if it happens or not
Mine was June 10. Which IELTS centre you take the test? I'll take at ieltscentres(dot)com

astraldust

Feb 24, 2019
Anyone whose IELTS got rescheduled due to coronavirus - did they offer an option of a refund too or just a new exam date?