+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS booking Ontario availability ?

JANEVN

Apr 13, 2020
Hello,

Anyone know which Ielts test centre in Ontario still operating?

I booked a Ielts test on April 5 and due to Covid, it has been rescheduled to Apr 25 (Computer based - Toronto). I emailed ask the test centre if any possibility that the test will be rescheduled again and got a reply they are unsure.

I will be finish my 1st year of Canada working next month so that's why I want to do the Ielts test asap so I can create an EE profile

Thank you

Reactions: lovepreq

Lisa2020

Apr 11, 2020
I booked an IELTS test paper based on April 25 and it has been rescheduled to May 30. But they are still holding the test on May 30 said it might be suspended to June. Hope this can help you

JANEVN

Apr 13, 2020
I booked an IELTS test paper based on April 25 and it has been rescheduled to May 30. But they are still holding the test on May 30 said it might be suspended to June. Hope this can help you
Can I know where did you book? I booked at ieltscentres.com and they re-scheduled one more time expecting next test on May 14

Lisa2020

Apr 11, 2020
I booked at Brtish Council.org, maybe I should try IELTS centers to get an early available dates

Last edited:

lovepreq

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
Im on the same boat.. have any of you completed the IELTS as yet?? Since its being move several times??

Lisa2020

Apr 11, 2020
Not yet, I booked both on BC and IDP in May, but all of them have been canceled. There still some dates available in June but not sure if it can really happen, cause Ontario emergency orders has been extend to June 9 again

lovepreq

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
Not yet, I booked both on BC and IDP in May, but all of them have been canceled. There still some dates available in June but not sure if it can really happen, cause Ontario emergency orders has been extend to June 9 again
Yes, indeed it is extended which is of no use. Because other stores are open. I dont see why IDP or BC dont have a set up for people who want to get IELTS done. I mean like to have a mask on or limit the amount of people per exam!!!

#weallneedtogetitdone

JANEVN

Apr 13, 2020
I've been rescheduled since April 3, moving to June 8. But as Ontario extended Emergency State to June 9, I believe Ielts will be rescheduled again...frustrated in deed...meanwhile in BC, IELTS test takers still doing their exams as normal..

JANEVN

Apr 13, 2020
You know, if right now Manitoba or other provinces closed to Ontario open IELTS test, I'm more than willing to drive there and take the test. Unfortunately, look like only BC allows IELTS test rnow

lovepreq

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
You know, if right now Manitoba or other provinces closed to Ontario open IELTS test, I'm more than willing to drive there and take the test. Unfortunately, look like only BC allows IELTS test rnow
It is terrifying...they should implement safety measure and and get things done. Look at the Ielts Indicator people are doing home.

why cant we do our test home too??

lovepreq

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
When did you get your cancellation email to rebooked your IELTS was it the day of or a few days before??

It seems my ielts will be cancelled because the lockdown is now extended till June 9.

Did the test Center chose A date for you or you selected one? This IDP center said they will be doing evening sessions too. I was like wow, but will be grateful

Reactions: astraldust

JANEVN

Apr 13, 2020
When did you get your cancellation email to rebooked your IELTS was it the day of or a few days before??

It seems my ielts will be cancelled because the lockdown is now extended till June 9.

Did the test Center chose A date for you or you selected one? This IDP center said they will be doing evening sessions too. I was like wow, but will be grateful
My IELTS has been rescheduled to June 16. But yesterday Ontario extended State emergency again to June 30. Imo, IELTS test probably will be rescheduled till then :(