+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS booking Ontario availability ?

Jimi01

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Today is the 7th day after my CD test and is still shows 'awaiting results'. Did anyone who took test on 11 July receive their results?

Erjona

Feb 2, 2021
Hello
I have register for IELTS test, uploded all information and documents needed and made the payment through bank, but the status shows booked awaiting aproval, I am worried, if anyone would have information I would really appreciate it.

astraldust

Feb 24, 2019
Hello
I have register for IELTS test, uploded all information and documents needed and made the payment through bank, but the status shows booked awaiting aproval, I am worried, if anyone would have information I would really appreciate it.
Happened for me too. Do not worry.

yeahwonder

Apr 20, 2021
Hi,
I have booked the IELTS computer based exam via British Council, for the 27 July this month and paid for it and uploaded the document too. Location is Xyna International School in Richmond hill.
However, I am still seeing the status as booked, awaiting approval. Been more than 2 weeks.

Do you know what this status could mean?

Thanks,
Deepti
What's the verdict? Did the status end up changing? were you able to take the test?
Please and thank you

yeahwonder

Apr 20, 2021
Also, I made 2 registrations and need to cancel 1. I did this because I saw earlier dates open up after registering for a later date. I already emailed them regarding this but has anyone who experienced this gotten feedback from them? just curious

Deepti91

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
What's the verdict? Did the status end up changing? were you able to take the test?
Please and thank you
Yes, i was able to take the test on the same specified date and i remember only after that the status on the portal changed. I did call up the centre though, a day or 2 prior to the test.
Probably you can do the same too.