+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS booking Ontario availability ?

vasy

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
does anyone know how to book a test for ielts in Alberta or Saskatchewan as the sites are not allowing to book any further

co2020

May 31, 2020
My test is on the 4th of July and so far I haven't gotten any cancellation email. They are supposed to send a confirmation email five days before the test date, which is tomorrow. If I don't get a cancellation email today, I am hoping for a confirmation email tomorrow. fingers crossed it wont be cancelled. wish me luck!

Reactions: Deepti91

astraldust

Feb 24, 2019
My test is on the 4th of July and so far I haven't gotten any cancellation email. They are supposed to send a confirmation email five days before the test date, which is tomorrow. If I don't get a cancellation email today, I am hoping for a confirmation email tomorrow. fingers crossed it wont be cancelled. wish me luck!
My took my test on 26 June and they never sent me a confirmation email. My status online still shows as "Successfully uploaded and pending approval"

co2020

May 31, 2020
My took my test on 26 June and they never sent me a confirmation email. My status online still shows as "Successfully uploaded and pending approval"
did you take the test on the 26th? is it your result that is successfully uploaded?

May 15, 2020
I would prefer a paper based test.
I am confused as to when should I book and even if I do will that be conducted on the said date. Anyone booked the test in the past week or so.

astraldust

Feb 24, 2019
I would prefer a paper based test.
I am confused as to when should I book and even if I do will that be conducted on the said date. Anyone booked the test in the past week or so.
I booked only 5 days in advance. I also wanted a paper based test but they are conducted less frequently. I actually found computer based test to be more convenient than paper based perhaps because I spend my whole day at keyboard lol. My biggest fear is Ontario getting shutdown again in case there is a resurgence of Covid so I took the first appointment that was available.

Reactions: Wahajuddin Mohammed