+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS Academic 3rd March 2018 Answer Key

Janani Priya

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
I have a question. Is it possible to get some relaxation in marking if exam was really tough like consideration of 34 correct answers for band 8 instead of 35?
Well, as far as spellings are concerned, I'm afraid I've written 'sandwitch' which will be a real disaster.
I have read something like that (changing number for correct marks for bands) from one of the webpages which was dated several years back, not sure if they still do or not, highly unlikely.

He thinks he may wrote "Sandwidch" as well, you are not alone :) and he wishes it was burgers lolz!

Armour

Oct 28, 2017
I have read something like that (changing number for correct marks for bands) from one of the webpages which was dated several years back, not sure if they still do or not, highly unlikely.

He thinks he may wrote "Sandwidch" as well, you are not alone :) and he wishes it was burgers lolz!
Lol, I'm not alone in that case. I wonder why they are so strict with minor spelling mistakes, as it's the test to judge one's listening ability. Spellings can be checked in writing component.

Mar 4, 2018
I write only A,B,C letters of flow
chart questions not words .IS it wrong or right method
Lol, I'm not alone in that case. I wonder why they are so strict with minor spelling mistakes, as it's the test to judge one's listening ability. Spellings can be checked in writing component.
Mam i write only A,B,C letters of flowchart listening question is it wrong or right

ankit.burman

Dec 16, 2017
good luck to you.

going to be tough to get 8, my hubby needs 9 or 10 out 10 in section 3. (other section 1 - 9, section 2-8, section 4-8 so total = 25 marks) or he might have to retake the exam, oh well, there is this writing as well!. He will get 8.5 or 9 in reading, speaking is not an problem since we lived there in USA for over 10 years.
what about writing mam

Anjali23@@

Star Member
Mar 3, 2018
Drink Milk or Have milk
Because the recording said adults have more milk so the answer should have been have more milk but the instruction said not More thn two words so I wrote have milk as answer
The recording said drink milk and it was no more than two words..

zanaib

Mar 5, 2018
My answers for GT reading are as follows. Don't know how many are correct though.
Paragraph A (well represented in NZ): Getting established.
Paragraph B (regarding appearance of skinks): Physical characteristics.
Paragraph C (lives under the rocks away from..): Typical Habitat.
Paragraph D (eggs): Reproduction.
Paragraph E (folded tail): Self Protection.
Paragraph F (wild cats): Main predators.
Paragraph G (increased awareness): Future Prospects.
I think I missed one paragraph.
can someone please post answers for listening 3rd march 2018 general training pakistan in which 1st section was about scuba diving

samuelrajsrinivasan

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
with regard to skinks in Newzealand..
the feeding habits are seasonal true or false...question asked some species of skinks..change their pattern seasonally. except for one species all the others were carnivores and one third of their diet from berries etc..so how ca this be true. the para states skins not a particular sps or a groups of skinks?/?

Pls can anyone expound on this?

zahra1986

Mar 4, 2018
I have a question. Is it possible to get some relaxation in marking if exam was really tough like consideration of 34 correct answers for band 8 instead of 35?
Well, as far as spellings are concerned, I'm afraid I've written 'sandwitch' which will be a real disaster.
Yeah I heard that it is possible. I wish thi
only two words so to be safe i answered 12 January..is 'th' considered as an additional word?? if so then :(
No both Jan 12 and 12th are considered correct and 2words