+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS Academic 3rd March 2018 Answer Key

mech.bilal

Feb 24, 2018
Please post answer for GT as well. Moreover, It'd be great if someone can share Speaking and Writing Questions.

Janani Priya

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
Generally the threads are to discuss the answer key after the exam is done. (to check how everyone answered to judge if they are going to get the desired band score or not).

about 24 hours to go...

Do not think anyone knows exam answers or questions before the exam. The exams are all happen at the same time for that particular date March 3rd and particular region (asia/middle east/americas and so on). I believe if the time zones are too wide then you will get new exam paper for that time zone. They generally keep the candidate about 4 to 5 hours in the exam hall with out any phones are computer to prevent fraud.

Last edited:
Reactions: iamhammad

SamanKarimi

Feb 24, 2018
Generally the threads are to discuss the answer key after the exam is done. (to check how everyone answered to judge if they are going to get the desired band score or not).

about 24 hours to go...

Do not think anyone knows exam answers or questions before the exam. The exams are all happen at the same time for that particular date March 3rd and particular region (asia/middle east/americas and so on). I believe if the time zones are too wide then you will get new exam paper for that time zone. They generally keep the candidate about 4 to 5 hours in the exam hall with out any phones are computer to prevent fraud.
Initially its your problem not me
then, i have to mention that anyone could be able to share answers here, same as the past

joshi12b

Mar 2, 2018
Kindly post the answers of Listening/Reading/Writing modules if possible after the exam

Thanking you in Advance

vishu_5788

Feb 1, 2018
Listening:
SILVER
JANUARY 12th
ALARM
STATION
SANDWICH
MANAGER
DOOR

VEETING
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
AN INTERVIEW
DECISION

TEENAGER
SIMILAR

Last edited:

mech.bilal

Feb 24, 2018
59 FRANKLYN
Postcode
Phone Number

Traditional
Central heating
Garage
Village
COLLECT

MCQs: Don't Remember ALL

In GROUPS
Cancel in two days advance
Footwear
People with disability

G
C
B

MCQs: Don't Remember all but FEW

Late Submission
Presentation
Writing Style
Financial Aid
Three Times
Agriculture Methods

REFERENCE
COMPUTERS
KNOWLEDGE SHARING

Don't Remember all but few
VITAMINS
RIVERS
BACTERIA
TASTE
CITIES
DISEASE
CLEANING

If anybody else remembers, please complete list and do share answers for Reading.

I only remember Fill in the Blanks

Basic Rules
Roles
Documentation
Snowball Effect
Distributed Leadership
Profits