+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS Academic 3rd March 2018 Answer Key

Ajay Abraham

Star Member
Mar 4, 2018
Can everybody see the result in Candidate Area? I can see the preview of results in results page and not in candidate area yet.

Wenks2011

Mar 17, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-07-2018
AOR Received.
14-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-10-2018
How did u get an amazing band please tips and tricks and also the material
So ieltsbuddy.com was amazing for me when it came to Reading and Writing tips... Then i Googled alot of listening practice on YouTube...I also watched speaking videos on YouTube.. Alot of them . This helped prime me for how to also do mine... I can definately say practice and more practice is key to success.. As for writing i simply looked through alot of sample essays and letters on ieltsbuddy.com..

mudassar678

Mar 18, 2018
So ieltsbuddy.com was amazing for me when it came to Reading and Writing tips... Then i Googled alot of listening practice on YouTube...I also watched speaking videos on YouTube.. Alot of them . This helped prime me for how to also do mine... I can definately say practice and more practice is key to success.. As for writing i simply looked through alot of sample essays and letters on ieltsbuddy.com..
thanks

praveen892000

Mar 9, 2018
Chennai
Category........
Amazing results i need your tips and tricks and also share material
Materials : ieltsliz or ielts-simon & youtube videos

Listening :
  • Watch a lot of english movies 2 - 3 months before exam WITHOUT SUBTITLES
  • Do listening exams on Youtube after 2016 everyday for at least one month before the exam
  • Check for listening tips on youtube & above posted materials
Reading :
  • Read the questions first and understand what they are asking for each section ( < 1 minute)
  • Skim through the passage quickly within 1-2 minutes (Don't read details. Try to get the overall idea of each para)
  • Go back to the question one by one and search for answer in the passage
  • Sometimes, you might have to read the passage thoroughly depending on the type of the questions
Writing :
  • Follow the templates suggested in You tube
  • For example, for a complaint letter :
    • Introduction
    • Elaborate the problem/why you are writing - inconvenience caused etc
    • Expectation? What do you expect from the person to do?
    • Conclusion
  • For an opinion essay :
    • Introduction - Paraphrase the given topic & some additional general information. Give your opinion
    • Body 1 - Start with Firstly,______ elaborate an idea or experience regarding your stand on the topic
    • Body 2 - Start with Secondly,____ Elaborate another idea or experience regarding your stand
    • Body 3 - Start with "On the other hand,_____ Elaborate some samples of alternate standpoint
    • Conclusion - Start with, To conclude,_____ Make sure you conclude with statement and phrase your opinion again in the conclusion
  • The above samples are just examples and do not guarantee a high score. It helped me get a 7. It might or might not work for everyone.
Speaking :
  • Start speaking to your friends/family only in English 1 or 2 days before the exam.
  • Watch English movies
  • Practice random topics in front of a mirror - Might sound weird - but helps a lot
  • Tip - If you feel uncomfortable looking into the examiner's eyes and speaking - Look at his/her forehead and speak

Adolescent

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Co
I suggest paid videos from IELTS LIZ. it is really good. now there is some offer also. It actually classifies 3 types of essays with lot of tips in 3 videos. Please, buy all of them!!
Hi Ajay,
Could you please provide the downloaded materials or link to watch the videos? There is no discount now. It would be really helpfull. My email is: asad_049@outlook.com