+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ielts 18 August 2018 result delayed

AKSHAYCHAUHAN181

Aug 31, 2018
when ur result will declare u will receive a text message reflecting ur result sometimes it may also take more than i month but in some cases like mines it was declared 5 days after the actual result declaration date and i got 7 band in that 2 band gap in listening 8 and writing 6 so it is 2 band gap i guess same problem is with your result try contacting ur test canter they can only provide u with your information regarding the result....
All the best allllll guys

varuntakkar

Sep 4, 2018
did you receive any mail about investigation before your result showing?
yes on 6th September i got a mail that the investigation of your IELTS test which you took on 18 th August has been completed and the result is out now then i got a msg that result will be declared at 4 pm today

varuntakkar

Sep 4, 2018
when ur result will declare u will receive a text message reflecting ur result sometimes it may also take more than i month but in some cases like mines it was declared 5 days after the actual result declaration date and i got 7 band in that 2 band gap in listening 8 and writing 6 so it is 2 band gap i guess same problem is with your result try contacting ur test canter they can only provide u with your information regarding the result....
All the best allllll guys
fully agree , in listening i scored 8.5 bands and in speaking it is 6, that's why my result was postponed by 6 days

mynk469

Aug 31, 2018
fully agree , in listening i scored 8.5 bands and in speaking it is 6, that's why my result was postponed by 6 days
I would say that is one of the assumptions for the results being kept on hold. As, last time one of my friend got 9 in listening & 6.5 in Writing; but her result was not withheld. And even another friend of mine had 8.5 in Listening & 6.5 in Writing, then also the result was not withheld.

Generally, I would say that approx. 80%+ people have the variance of 2 or more.. Reason for saying so is that all the people that I have interacted with have either 6 or 6.5 in Writing & on other sections have 7+....