+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ielts 18 August 2018 result delayed

AKSHAYCHAUHAN181

Aug 31, 2018
hi,
i gave my ielts exam on 18th of august in chandigarh and i supposed to get my results today but it is not so.
anyone help me with it

Dr. Sohal

Star Member
Aug 29, 2016
Hello... same with me.. i gave exam on18august in ambala nd result is delayed.. didnt got any mail or message..

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Same scenario with me too, below is the 1st email which I received from them:

Dear NITIN SHARMA ,

We refer to your IELTS test of 18 August 2018 .

Strict quality control procedures are in place to protect the integrity and security of the IELTS test. As part of these procedures, test results are routinely analysed by the IELTS Test Partners before they are issued to candidates.

As a result of these procedures, test scores for the 18 August 2018 have come under scrutiny and are being investigated. Your results are being withheld while this investigation is being conducted. Please note that all investigations are conducted without prejudice by the IELTS Test Partners.

The declaration on the IELTS application form that you agreed to includes the following statement: 'I understand that my results may not be issued 13 days after the test if any of the IELTS Test Partners deem it necessary to review any matter associated with my test'.

We will provide an update on your results as soon as the investigation is complete.

Yours Sincerely
IELTS Investigation Team,
British Council India

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is the 2nd email which I received after 3 Hrs:

Dear NITIN SHARMA ,

Further to our previous email, please note that we will share the next update with you on 14 September, 2018 .

Yours Sincerely
British Council India

AKSHAYCHAUHAN181

Aug 31, 2018

Dear NITIN SHARMA ,

Strict quality control procedures are in place to protect the integrity and security of the IELTS test. As part of these procedures, test results are routinely analysed by the IELTS Test Partners before they are issued to candidates.

As a result of these procedures, test scores for the 18 August 2018 have come under scrutiny and are being investigated. Your results are being withheld while this investigation is being conducted. Please note that all investigations are conducted without prejudice by the IELTS Test Partners.

The declaration on the IELTS application form that you agreed to includes the following statement: 'I understand that my results may not be issued 13 days after the test if any of the IELTS Test Partners deem it necessary to review any matter associated with my test'.

We will provide an update on your results as soon as the investigation is complete.

Yours Sincerely
British Council India

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear NITIN SHARMA ,

Further to our previous email, please note that we will share the next update with you on 14 September, 2018 .

Yours Sincerely
British Council India
this is really now wait for next 14 horrible restless days

Dr. Sohal

Star Member
Aug 29, 2016
U gave idp or bc??
I heard that if result is delayed u vill never get good bands because exam will be sent for rechecking purpose

Jiten Kalra

Jul 20, 2018
Even I got the same email. Why the results are delayed?

Dear NITIN SHARMA ,

Yours Sincerely
British Council India

Dear NITIN SHARMA ,

Yours Sincerely
British Council India

megha009

Jun 11, 2018
Hi All,

Do not worry. Sometimes the scores come out within 4-5 days as well.
I had experienced the same issue when I gave IELTS in December, the results came within a week.

Good Luck!

Reactions: 13nitinsharma

Pugazh

Aug 31, 2018
Is there anyone still out there without their results being published? I haven't received my results yet, also I haven't received any mail stating that my result is delayed either.

mynk469

Aug 31, 2018
People (18th Aug IELTS) who all have got the reinvestigation thing.. Let us all post our exam experience; atleast it would give us an idea/pattern of the papers which have been sent for Re-investigation. Below are the parameters, which all of us can use:

Test Venue - <<City Name>>
Test Vendor - <<BC or IDP>>
Attempt # - <<1/2/3/4.....>>
Previous Attempts Scores - <<L- R- W- S- Overall->>
Current Test Expectation - <<L- R - W- S- >>
Writing Section - Additional Comments -
Speaking Section - Additional Comments -

AKSHAYCHAUHAN181

Aug 31, 2018
People (18th Aug IELTS) who all have got the reinvestigation thing.. Let us all post our exam experience; atleast it would give us an idea/pattern of the papers which have been sent for Re-investigation. Below are the parameters, which all of us can use:

Test Venue - <<City Name>>
Test Vendor - <<BC or IDP>>
Attempt # - <<1/2/3/4.....>>
Previous Attempts Scores - <<L- R- W- S- Overall->>
Current Test Expectation - <<L- R - W- S- >>
Writing Section - Additional Comments -
Speaking Section - Additional Comments -
ludhiana
idp
1st atempt