+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ielts 18 August 2018 result delayed

Rupinder93

May 23, 2018
I did live chat with them and they said that date for any update is extended to 20 sep. This is really bad on their part. They are taking so much of time

varuntakkar

Sep 4, 2018
As per my research and reviewing other comments on this forum, this will not impact our final scores. These emails are simply part of their routine quality check, so be relax nothing to worry about.

We refer to the investigation into your IELTS test result for 18 August 2018.

We have completed the investigation of the IELTS test that you took on 18 August 2018 have now released the result. Your Test Report Form (TRF) will be dispatched to the address as given in your application. It may take up to 10 days to deliver the TRF if the address provided is courier accessible. In case the TRF is sent via Speed post, the delivery will take 10-15 days.

Your test result will also be shared with Recognising Organisations if you requested this service on your application.

The IELTS Test Partners strongly support the rights of genuine candidates and believe that the thorough investigation of all concerns ensures test integrity and candidate reputation.

Should you have any questions about this process, please contact IndiaIELTSResultsInformation@britishcouncil.org

I got this mail today , but still I can't see my result on the website , what to do now ?

varuntakkar

Sep 4, 2018
My result is not declared yet.. what is your score??

We have completed the investigation of the IELTS test that you took on 18 August 2018 have now released the result. Your Test Report Form (TRF) will be dispatched to the address as given in your application. It may take up to 10 days to deliver the TRF if the address provided is courier accessible. In case the TRF is sent via Speed post, the delivery will take 10-15 days.

Your test result will also be shared with Recognising Organisations if you requested this service on your application.

The IELTS Test Partners strongly support the rights of genuine candidates and believe that the thorough investigation of all concerns ensures test integrity and candidate reputation.

Should you have any questions about this process, please contact IndiaIELTSResultsInformation@britishcouncil.org

Got this mail but still I can't see my result on thr website , what to do now ?

Dr. Sohal

Star Member
Aug 29, 2016
I did live chat with them and they said that date for any update is extended to 20 sep. This is really bad on their part. They are taking so much of time
I also got the update of 20 sept.. its for idp.. they said they will give next update on 20 sept

Dr. Sohal

Star Member
Aug 29, 2016

Please do share your scores..

vichauhan

Sep 3, 2018

Great congrats... At-least your result is out.
BTW Where did you appear for the test ?

varuntakkar

Sep 4, 2018
n
U vil not be able to see result online now.. u vil get ur score on trf only.. gud luck[/QUOTE
Hey everyone did you sent any written statement to ielts partners. My result was also withheld exam date was 2nd August
U vil not be able to see result online now.. u vil get ur score on trf only.. gud luck

I got the result , it was announced at 3 pm today , overall band 7 , listening 8.5 , reading 7.0 , writing 6.5 , speaking 6.0