+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ideal Time to recreate Express Entry Profile

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
Hello Experts,

My EE profile is 6 months old. Assuming OINP to open next month, would it be ideal to withdraw profile and recreate new one by end of October?

Is this the right way of recreating EE profile or do we have to wait for the profile to expire and then recreate?

Considering one year expiry limitation, I am curious to know which option should I be choosing.

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
thinkshady said:
Hello Experts,

My EE profile is 6 months old. Assuming OINP to open next month, would it be ideal to withdraw profile and recreate new one by end of October?

Is this the right way of recreating EE profile or do we have to wait for the profile to expire and then recreate?

Considering one year expiry limitation, I am curious to know which option should I be choosing.
I am also in this same boat. I am rethinking of recreating my 3 month old profile at the end of this month as it is predicted Ontario will resume sending out NOIs in November.

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
I have seen old posts talking about not been able to receive Job Seeker Code after withdrawing and creating new Profile. I need to be sure before withdrawing the profile so seeking expert advice on this.