+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IDEAL DEPARTURE TIME FOR PEOPLE UNDER STUDENT PERMIT

Pau04

Nov 24, 2016
Good day!
I'm from Philippines. Anyone here who knows what is the ideal departure date for a person under Student Visa? My program will start next year, September 2018. We wish to go to Canada by January next year with MY HUSBAND under his WORK PERMIT. Our visas were approved last November 13,2018.My question is, is it not too early in my case? I would like to go with my husband because we don't want to be apart from each other.And since his work permit doesn't have any restricted schedule to begin unlike my study permit which is September of next year.Hope anyone will answer.Thank you!

mvgnum

Star Member
Dec 9, 2017
Good day!
I'm from Philippines. Anyone here who knows what is the ideal departure date for a person under Student Visa? My program will start next year, September 2018. We wish to go to Canada by January next year with MY HUSBAND under his WORK PERMIT. Our visas were approved last November 13,2018.My question is, is it not too early in my case? I would like to go with my husband because we don't want to be apart from each other.And since his work permit doesn't have any restricted schedule to begin unlike my study permit which is September of next year.Hope anyone will answer.Thank you!
the question is can he take you with him tho? if he can, by all means, go for it. it's never too early, you'll use your spare time to acclimate and get ready for classes