Jan 19, 2022
Hi my medical and biometric are done
ICT +GSS
medical :-18 nov
Biometric:-31 dec
Can you please suggest on further process and timeline

Vbk117

Jan 21, 2022
Can somebody guide, if , 14 days after second vaccination is compulsory to enter Pune VFS centre for biometrics?Or , only full vaccination will work?Are they checking strictly for dates?
Kindly help.

Jigsaw_007

Dec 15, 2021
Guyz,

i finally got approval for my ICT WP. However the duration of work permit is less than 2 years (1.5 years) stamped in the passport. My passport is valid till 2025 so not sure why the WP durations is less. Is it that the letter which i getin immigration will have the correct duration of 2 years

aruvi6384

Dec 10, 2021
Can somebody guide, if , 14 days after second vaccination is compulsory to enter Pune VFS centre for biometrics?Or , only full vaccination will work?Are they checking strictly for dates?
Kindly help.
When I given my biometrics on 1st Dec, there is no such requirement of fully vaccinated in bangalore vfs... this could be new or someone who visited pune office in the past pls reply

qadriaamir

Dec 7, 2021
Guyz,

i finally got approval for my ICT WP. However the duration of work permit is less than 2 years (1.5 years) stamped in the passport. My passport is valid till 2025 so not sure why the WP durations is less. Is it that the letter which i getin immigration will have the correct duration of 2 years
Congratulations. Your letter will also show what is written in your visa. Maybe you can clarify this with your attorney but you can anyway go for extension once your visa is close to get expired. When exactly you got your PPR? Also, can you share biometric timelines?

cool.harshb

Dec 23, 2021
Need guidance from experts in this forum. I belong to a large IT MNC. It has been 6 months since my ICT WP under GSS (LMIA exempt) was filed and still review of eligibility not started. i checked this status through attorney & lately check through automated system.

This category is expected to have 2 week processing and I understand that COVID impacted everyone. This wait is literally killing and I am clueless what to do. Experts please advice. My Timeline Below -

Application Submitted - 05 July 2021
Biometrics Updated in GC Key on - 03 Sep 2021
Medicals updated in GC Key on - 06 Sep 2021
LMIA Exempted | under GSS
NOC Code is : 0213

I have constantly checking on IRCC website and it indicates that the cases filed b/w 05th Sep 2021 - 11th Sep 2021 is being processed.

How shall I proceed? I need your guidance on how shall the review of eligibility can be started on my file. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Hi Avatsya ,
Did you got your PPR or any updates ?

Vbk117

Jan 21, 2022
When I given my biometrics on 1st Dec, there is no such requirement of fully vaccinated in bangalore vfs... this could be new or someone who visited pune office in the past pls reply
I confirmed, they are checking the dates, if 14 days are completed.If not, you need to reschedule appointment, which can be done by filling webform again, 5 days after initial booking.

Jan 25, 2022
I have constantly checking on IRCC website and it indicates that the cases filed b/w 05th Sep 2021 - 11th Sep 2021 is being processed.
Where you can check which cases ircc is processing now? Can you please provide that link.

Need guidance from experts in this forum. I belong to a large IT MNC. It has been 6 months since my ICT WP under GSS (LMIA exempt) was filed and still review of eligibility not started. i checked this status through attorney & lately check through automated system.

This category is expected to have 2 week processing and I understand that COVID impacted everyone. This wait is literally killing and I am clueless what to do. Experts please advice. My Timeline Below -

Application Submitted - 05 July 2021
Biometrics Updated in GC Key on - 03 Sep 2021
Medicals updated in GC Key on - 06 Sep 2021
LMIA Exempted | under GSS
NOC Code is : 0213

How shall I proceed? I need your guidance on how shall the review of eligibility can be started on my file. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: gspkho

jan1992

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021
india
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-12-2021
How do you get ADR request? On email?
Or have to keep checking IRCC account?

Rgangra

Sep 1, 2021
What documents are required to be send for PPR for work permit in 2 way courier? My attorney sent list which says- cvac service payment, courier charge payment, cvac checklist.. and one forum said correspondence letter .. I am confused with this list now. Has someone recently submitted?

Last edited:

Tiganagithi

Jan 22, 2022
First of all Congratulations. I was watching this forum for the past few days and I was looking for information. Then I found this Google Doc which is really helpful to be honest. Will share my application timelines

My Timelines
Medicals (Upfront) - 30th September
Application Submitted - 15th November
Biometrics - 15th November
Additional Documents Requested - 12th December
ADR Response Shared - 15th December
PPR - Awating

Just FYI, My Attorney did all the paper work (Online Application obviously).
Any update on your PPR?

tenadi

Oct 25, 2021
Can someone help me to understand ADR - wage revision ?
I was suppose to receive PPR but I got additional document needed on Wage Revision.

How IRCC decides ?
Hi, I have received similar wage revision ADR. it says
"As of November 17, 2021, wage requirements for NOC 2171 were updated. Due to the increase in median wages, the salary being offered no longer meets the median wage for the location. Please confirm that the salary will be updated to meet the new median wage requirements and provide a new A# which reflects the updated wage "

Did anyone receive similar request ?

rgvypgr

Jan 28, 2022
I gave my medical test(not upfront) 5 days after submitting my gss application. Does it impact my timelines?