+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ICT Work Permit (GSS) India Timelines

Jan 18, 2022
Hi - I submitted for ICT WP along with my family in the below timelines. I would be the main applicant and so far I haven't got Approval.
Its been more than 4months now and am still waiting for the final conclusion
Could someone let me know what's going on as am new to this area.
Mine is Expedite Processing (GSS)
NOC : 2173
Date of Biometrics Enrolment: August 25, 2021
Medical : Aug 29, 2021
Application submitted from India

Last edited:

kumaraks

Jun 29, 2020
Hi - I submitted for ICT WP along with my family in the below timelines. I would be the main applicant and so far I haven't got Approval.
Its been more than 4months now and am still waiting for the final conclusion
Could someone let me know what's going on as am new to this area.
Mine is Expedite Processing (GSS)
NOC : 2173
Date of Biometrics Enrolment: August 25, 2021
Medical : Aug 29, 2021
Application submitted from India
You should have got the response by now. We see that PPR is being issued to those who had their biometrics on or before 29th Nov. Did you apply by yourself or was it done by Attorney? Are you able to check the status online?

Jan 18, 2022
You should have got the response by now. We see that PPR is being issued to those who had their biometrics on or before 29th Nov. Did you apply by yourself or was it done by Attorney? Are you able to check the status online?
Hi - Infosys does the paper work on the LIMIA and we upload docs and submit in government website. So I applied through online.
Nothing moved post medical Passed status.
This is the application status I see in website
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of medical results - August 29, 2021:You passed the medical exam.
Review of Eligibility - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Jan 18, 2022
Did you try to reach Infosys immigration team?? What are they saying?
They asked me to wait based on the processing time mentioned in website by Canadian government which is like 31 weeks it’s showing . It’s been 20 weeks post my submission. Not sure if I have to wait further more .
Any idea how can we contact them or should I wait

Last edited:

jan1992

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021
india
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-12-2021
I am unable to login to GC key IRCC account. facing 500 server error. is it with anybody else?

ishanarorase

Star Member
Oct 15, 2021
MONTRÉAL
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi - Infosys does the paper work on the LIMIA and we upload docs and submit in government website. So I applied through online.
Nothing moved post medical Passed status.
This is the application status I see in website
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of medical results - August 29, 2021:You passed the medical exam.
Review of Eligibility - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
@karthikeyan_1784 Are you at lead level or below in infosys, This determines GSS or NON GSS.

ishanarorase

Star Member
Oct 15, 2021
MONTRÉAL
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
for my 15 yrs exp , am at lead level only in Infosys.
And am pretty sure they processed for GSS only as we have the documents related and mentioned about it .
@karthikeyan_1784 Yes it should be under GSS category , I am also in infosys , gave biometric at 22nd oct and got PPR on dec 15 , my teammate too got the PPR in 45 days. You should hear from them soon..

Kavaiya

Oct 5, 2021
@karthikeyan_1784 Yes it should be under GSS category , I am also in infosys , gave biometric at 22nd oct and got PPR on dec 15 , my teammate too got the PPR in 45 days. You should hear from them soon..
There are lot of ppl from Infy with JL5 (GSS file) who are waiting since 20-25 weeks, If you are not getting PPR within 60 days then it will goes to backlogs and its taking longer for those who applied with dependent. We have Infy whatsapp group where we receiving details.

Jan 18, 2022
There are lot of ppl from Infy with JL5 (GSS file) who are waiting since 20-25 weeks, If you are not getting PPR within 60 days then it will goes to backlogs and its taking longer for those who applied with dependent. We have Infy whatsapp group where we receiving details.
Thanks!! Good to know … would it possible for u to add me this number if you are part of the group still +12019200240