For Application Status Press 1
For TRV Press 1
For Work Permit, first letter in application numbe is W. Press 3
Enter Application no : .... #
For the confirmation Press 1
Year of birth and Confirm with 1
Status check 1
Then automated voice message tell you the status
after status there would be a choice to connect with agent. you might try multiple time

Reactions: aruvi6384

singhmeadia1

Jan 6, 2022
My Timelines

Application Submitted - 4december
Biometrics Done - 5 december
medical submit 6 december
update show medical passed - 25 december after that not get any update
, GSS - Yes

Last edited:

gargabhi

Aug 17, 2021
Does anyone have info about the visa processing times for Quebec? My biometric is scheduled for 24th Jan. My company already took a long time in filling the visa application and I am not sure I would want to wait for too long. In normal circumstances, the processing time for an ICT visa with LMIA Exemption is supposed to be 2 weeks but not sure of the timelines in current circumstances.

aruvi6384

Dec 10, 2021
Does anyone have info about the visa processing times for Quebec? My biometric is scheduled for 24th Jan. My company already took a long time in filling the visa application and I am not sure I would want to wait for too long. In normal circumstances, the processing time for an ICT visa with LMIA Exemption is supposed to be 2 weeks but not sure of the timelines in current circumstances.
check for your case here ... i see quebec avg waiting time as 49 days
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18eS421boDyBq0dyKRaFtNEj-5agPyHA9wJfLqwPEMiw/edit#gid=1630730686

Imhsar

Jan 2, 2022
Can someone please tell what does it mean when the IVR say- application is still in New Delhi?
no updates for application filed on 27th October
Biometrics:16th November
Province: British Columbia