+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ICT Work Permit (GSS) India Timelines

lazybee

Dec 20, 2021
Any update pls? I too have my biometrics on 29 Dec, waiting for PPR?
Now 2 week processing time is extended due to Covid and Previous Backlogs,
From the data provided in google sheet in this thread - Seems like IRCC (As of today) is processing visa for 11-20th Nov.

2 week processing time starts after completion of biometrics and medical.

lazybee

Dec 20, 2021
can there be possibility that biometric is not received by ircc? Me and my wife both submitted biometrics on 29 nov but when i call ircc call center to check on application status, i got below response:
1. Eligibility review not started, dont know what it is
2. Biometric not received

But my wife’s biometric was received.

Anyone with same situation and what to do here?
Most of the time, biometrics data get reflected in your application on the same day you have given the biometrics.
If you have access to your application, you can check it in your application status.

Sebin.sbtn

Dec 29, 2021
Hi all, I haven't submitted upfront medicals with the visa application (the attorney said no need for medicals at that time ) and have submitted my application on May 16th, biometrics did on July 8th. I haven't received any updates from IRCC yet. Can the medical report be a problem? My GCKey dashboard shows as "you do not need a medical exam". Visa category - ICT . Any help would be appreciated.

Teja3056

Dec 30, 2021
From the data provided in google sheet in this thread - Seems like IRCC (As of today) is processing visa for 11-20th Nov.

Hi ,

I have submitted application on Nov 10 , biometrics on Nov 24 and medicals passed on Nov 29 waiting for PPR when can I receive PPR - GSS ICT 2173 NOC A

Reactions: singhmeadia1

kumaraks

Jun 29, 2020
No it is written in the documents you uploaded during application filing.
Thanks. I checked the Work permit form and there is no option to mention whether the application is GSS or not. Does it get identified from the the below question on application form?

What type of work permit do you want to apply for?
Following are the options for this question:
A work permit through the seasonal agricultural worker program
A work permit with a Labour Market Impact Assessment
A work permit for an intra-company Transferee
A work permit under an international agreement
A work permit under an active public or special measure announced by IRCC
A work permit for provincial nominee certificate holder
A work permit for an entrepreneur or self-employed person
A work permit for academic exchange, research or training
A work permit for a medical or dental residents or fellows
A work permit for charitable or religious work
A work permit for a spouse, common law partner or child of a skilled worker or international student
A post-graduate work permit
A work permit with a Labour Market Impact Assessment exemption

kumaraks

Jun 29, 2020
Hi ,

I have submitted application on Nov 10 , biometrics on Nov 24 and medicals passed on Nov 29 waiting for PPR when can I receive PPR - GSS ICT 2173 NOC A
Hi, My NOC is 2171 and I am trying to find if my ICT was filed under GSS or not. How do you know that your ICT is under GSS?

Teja3056

Dec 30, 2021
Hi, My NOC is 2171 and I am trying to find if my ICT was filed under GSS or not. How do you know that your ICT is under GSS?
You can check it in the support letter provided by your employer or attorney it will be there in top of your letter

kumaraks

Jun 29, 2020
You can check it in the support letter provided by your employer or attorney it will be there in top of your letter
Ok, they just mentioned below in support letter. So, does it mean it's non-GSS?

Work Permit - Intra Company Transferee – Specialized Knowledge

Amit05007

Dec 15, 2021
Most of the time, biometrics data get reflected in your application on the same day you have given the biometrics.
If you have access to your application, you can check it in your application status.
I do not have access, it was filed by immigration lawyer. So i called ircc helpdesk no. What will happen now since its 30 days and ircc have not received my fingerprint?

Teja3056

Dec 30, 2021
Ok, they just mentioned below in support letter. So, does it mean it's non-GSS?

Work Permit - Intra Company Transferee – Specialized Knowledge
It will be like Your Expedite Processing Global Skills Strategy on the top of the offer letter or support letter from you employer or attorney if it is not there then it will be NON GSS

kumaraks

Jun 29, 2020
It will be like Your Expedite Processing Global Skills Strategy on the top of the offer letter or support letter from you employer or attorney if it is not there then it will be NON GSS
Ok thanks.
As per canada.ca website, you become GSS eligible if following are met:

If you don’t need an LMIA (LMIA-exempt)
If you don’t need an LMIA, you will be eligible for two-week processing if you meet all of these requirements:

• you are applying from outside Canada
  • your job is either skill type 0 (managerial) or skill level A (professional) in the National Occupational Classification system
  • your employer has submitted an offer of employment using the Employer Portal and paid the employer compliance fee

Above three points are met. So, I think they should consider my application under GSS. Let's see what happens.

Purushotham

Jul 5, 2021

Below is my application status:
Review of medical results:
  • November 10, 2021 You passed the medical exam.
Latest update:
Biometrics - November 29, 2021:Completed.

This is 5th week. Can I expect my PPR in the next week. Please share your idea.