Oct 19, 2021
Hi Folks,
I just recieved my PPR today, dated 15th Oct, my timelines are:

Medical : Upfront
Application submission: 19th August, 2021
Medical Update: 8th September, 2021
Biometrics: 14th September, 2021
BVL and PPR: 15th October, 2021

Just wanted to check, what are the next steps after raising the webform for passport pickup, and what is the estimated time, it may take for stamped passport return.
I guess that you have submitted your passport and might have got the stamped passport already. Could you update the dates in comments in the spreadsheet?

Oct 28, 2021
hi , my husband has submitted his application on 8th oct, biometric on 20th oct and medical upfront. When can we expect the further processing?

Also, if anyone know the criteria for gss applications? what happens next?

wpkc

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
hi , my husband has submitted his application on 8th oct, biometric on 20th oct and medical upfront. When can we expect the further processing?

Also, if anyone know the criteria for gss applications? what happens next?
If its LMIA exempt, then according to the experiences shared in this thread, looks like it will take at least 30 days to receive response

Reactions: aruvi6384

Sha_21

Oct 5, 2021
I have got my visa approved finally! Looks like the system is down, so waiting for attorney to share the PPR with me.

Visa Details
ICT GSS LMIA Exempt
NOC: 1122

Below is my Timeline
Application Submitted on: 10th September
Biometrics Instruction Letter: 13th September
Biometrics Provided: 14th September (VFS Seattle)
PPR: 2nd November

A total of 7 weeks in total for processing. My US visa expires next week, so it was on time. Wishing others luck.

Reactions: aruvi6384

Raj365

Aug 18, 2018
Hi, I have upfront medical (done in Mar 2021 and still valid) and biometric done from my previous PR application for WP but now I have received an email to do the medical. Not sure why my upfront medical (still valid one) is not considered. Any thoughts?