Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08-11-2021
AOR Received.
08-11-2021
Med's Done....
25-092-2021
Me(closed) and my spouse(SOWP) applied for our WP's. We got 2 separate UCI numbers and separate Application numbers. We paid the fee for biometrics + WP(Closed+Open) together and we received BIL, I gave my biometrics and my spouse will give it after 3 weeks. Will the delay of my spouse's biometrics impact my application processing?

Viduvij13

Aug 20, 2021
Did any one here recently travel to Canada? My spouse has the itc work permit that was approved a couple of months back and I have a visitor approved . However , now that the org is planning to book the tickets, the travel dept is asking us to send an email to IRCC to get an exemption for travel of dependents. Is it a norm? Mandatory?

ndubey04

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
NOC 2283 is falling under Skill Level B, i am also from Infosys and filed with NOC 2283, Waiting since last 13 weeks, No updates.
Hey Did you have any updates? My frnd has similar timelines and applied under 2283. Awaiting PPR s

mudblood14

Feb 28, 2021
Hello, has anyone applied under NOC 2283 and completed biometrics in August/September received any updates? The company possibly applied with a wrong NOC, and it has been three months. Is it worth withdrawing and submitting under GSS? Any experience/advice would be great. Thank you.

Sunish Rao

Dec 3, 2021
Seriously now it's getting frustrating for me. Losing hope here. People who gave biometrics on 2nd/3rd September have already received response from IRCC. I gave my biometrics on 2nd Sept in VFS Pune and after that no update. Anybody here on the same boat?
Any update?

infranerd

Dec 2, 2021
Category........
WP
Hey guys, i dont have access to the IRCC portal to check status. until yesterday the the IRCC phone line was saying that my background check is still in progress but today it has changed saying this after telling my application date "To serve you better we will now transfer your to an IRCC agent".. has anyone experienced this? does that mean they require additional documents? just puzzled.

ishanarorase

Star Member
Oct 15, 2021
MONTRÉAL
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Thanks a lot buddy . So we are expecting 5-6 weeks processing time . I assume your team mate applied for ICT Work Permit
Yes ICT , even i applied ICT, biometric on 22nd oct but still waiting for PPR.