+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ICT Work Permit (GSS) India Timelines

Kavaiya

Oct 5, 2021
Hello Sudhir,

Even My Company applied for WP under same noc-2283 and my application got submitted on June-02,2021 for BC province.Waiting for PPR.I m from infosys too. Though it is mentioned as eligible for GSS. You are saying 2283 is taking 32 weeks for this code, how can you say it is not eligible for GSS? Please let me know you views.
NOC 2283 is falling under Skill Level B, i am also from Infosys and filed with NOC 2283, Waiting since last 13 weeks, No updates.

Snowball2

Sep 23, 2021
Hi Folks,
I just recieved my PPR today, dated 15th Oct, my timelines are:

Medical : Upfront
Application submission: 19th August, 2021
Medical Update: 8th September, 2021
Biometrics: 14th September, 2021
BVL and PPR: 15th October, 2021

Just wanted to check, what are the next steps after raising the webform for passport pickup, and what is the estimated time, it may take for stamped passport return.
Congratulations!!! You can check the previous threads to get all info related to next steps

Manishgagili

Oct 14, 2021
NOC 2283 is falling under Skill Level B, i am also from Infosys and filed with NOC 2283, Waiting since last 13 weeks, No updates.
Hello Kavaiya,
did you approach GI team on this? Wht comments did they provide? Do let me know on this thread if you receive ppr letter. I submitted my application on June-03,2021 Still no update. Can we ask GI team to update NOC?

subh007

Oct 15, 2021
Not sure, if GI team can update NOC, as it depends on the CAN role and responsibilities provided in the offer letter/JD they submitted from cic"s employer's portel.
Hello Kavaiya,
did you approach GI team on this? Wht comments did they provide? Do let me know on this thread if you receive ppr letter. I submitted my application on June-03,2021 Still no update. Can we ask GI team to update NOC?

Dimpy2021

Oct 19, 2021
Hi All, I am trying to get biometric date at VFS Bangalore. I am not getting any dates atall. I checked till next year April also. Any idea?

Kavaiya

Oct 5, 2021
Hello Kavaiya,
NOC code can not be changed now, if you got promotion then and only its possible but in this case also , you have to withdraw old application and file it again with new NOC support letter and all docs. In my case also i got promotion few weeks back but if you withdraw and file it again that will also take couple of month. better to wait for old application.

Rgangra

Sep 1, 2021
Does anyone know what is the maximum period within which GSS work permit should get processed? Also, what happens if I end up resigning from the firm before visa gets processed- if canadian firm is still willing to take me?

debashis118

Jul 10, 2021
Does anyone know what is the maximum period within which GSS work permit should get processed? Also, what happens if I end up resigning from the firm before visa gets processed- if canadian firm is still willing to take me?
If you resign from the company sponsoring your work permit, the company may withdraw your file.

Harminder Singh2

Jan 31, 2021
Hi all

I got my ppr request today under gss category
Aor 14th September
Medical/ biometric done in February
Ppr october 21

But I have not received ppr request for my spouse who has applied for SOWP.
Has any body else faced same scenario where ppr for spouse was delayed .

Snowball2

Sep 23, 2021